Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it worth it to restart?

EverdarkRaven

Question

I know this question has more than likely been asked before, but I really want to talk about this and could use some advice from the community. On the PC I am MR15 with over 400 hours played and have a lot of the items that are now vaulted. (Wyrm Prime being I think the only one I don't have). I love the game a lot, but in December my PC decided that it wanted to blue screen. I couldn't get it to work again and being a PhD student, I don't have a lot of money so I could only afford a cheap laptop so I could do my work. I tried to load up Warframe on it, and it does not work at all. I push about 10 frames a second on low settings and there are a lot of texture bugs that make it really hard to look at. 

However! Recently, my Dad got me an Xbox One. So, I can play Warframe again, but I have to start over. I have started working on the new account already, but every time I play, it just makes me wish I was playing on my PC account. And, I know it isn't much, but I don't know if I like having to wait for updates.

If you guys had to restart from scratch on a different system, would you?

3 answers to this question

I did restart on pc over a year ago, leveled it up to mr20 relatively quickly. It was actually refreshing and interesting to start over again up to some point.

Still playing on my ps4 account cuz my laptop gets too hot and loud after an hour. Also, didn't feel like farming mods/primes and putting multiple formas on all of my favourite gears all over again.