The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the odds we see Mesa Prime instead of Zephyr Prime?

3 hours ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

I would agree that making a Prime version of Zephyr is a good incentive for DE to do a rework on her. And a rework would actually help the sales of prime access. This makes it less likely that they would skip to Mesa.

Plus, I don't think Mesa is popular enough for this to happen, unlike Nova who was basically in every squad at the time of the prime release. 

I'm also really hoping for Zephyr Prime, I played her a lot when she came out, but people complained about the tornados not killing mobs + lifting items off at the time. Her turbulence is still great for high level enemies, but I still hope she gets that rework and prime!

On 6/3/2017 at 8:41 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

wouldn't be the first time (Nova Prime), and Mesa is certainly more popular, but with the right rework, Zephyr could still be a great Prime. she just needs a rework is all.

because the Simulor can't be Primed XD.

i mean, they never said it couldnt.. didnt tenno creat the cephalons?

At this point in time I cant see any other Prime that would be less popular than Zephyr.

Either DE reworks Zephyr before a Prime, or just release ANY other Prime instead. 

Zephyr kit is so bad that even having turbulence which is AMAZING, doesnt make people use the frame.