Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stars of Necros IS BEING REBORN and we need YOU

Starsmen

Welcome! thank you for clicking on this and hopefully you are going to read this all the way through. I am Starsmen, owner and creator of the clan Stars of Necros. A while back, we had to down grade to shadow to get the Hema done and now it finally is. We have ALL research done, only thing we are really missing is the dojo dyes. Stars of Necros is a Rank 9, Storm clan that is looking for both Old..AND New members to the warframe scene, we are laid back, but will always help each other out when needed and if you request. Unlike most of the clans i see, there is NO requirements to join us and be apart of the mini family that is being built up. As long as you are as active as you possibly CAN be, tell me or an officer if you are going to be going away for a while(we have a 40 day inactivity kick unless you tell us), and help out other clan mates, while inviting new friends and faces to the clan. and before you ask YES! we do indeed have a discord! and if you would like to join us, just PM me in game when you get a chance! I hope you join us, and help us become what we used to be..full of lively, interested, and fun people and friends!

From, Starsmen

• 1 month later...