Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scam ?

_-Ninja-_

Hi . I'm not here to say "it's a bad game ! moderators/admis sux!" or something like that . I'm here to show you what happened to me and let you decide if it's normal .

I created an account 5 days or 6 days ago, bought Master package with my friend who bought Grand Master package , we bought like 3 or 4 warframes and had a lot of fun together so i decided invite another friend on this game. The day he joined the game, he wasnt able to join my party so i tried change my ports and region to see if something change then restarted the game. The problem is when i logged back on my account i was banned ? I told him its probably an error they will solve it quickly but they decided to def' ban me and didn't tell me why.

So , i played this game 5 days , always with my friend who is Grand Master and i get banned without appeal possible and him not ? So i did something wrong ? but what ? we was always playing together, same level just different warframes, same weapons , same booster . When i asked my money back because they wasn't able to tell me why they bann me , they decided to suspende my account so i can't ask for support anymore . So you bann people for no reason and keep their money in your pockets ? What's wrong?

What do you think about that guys?

PS: i know my english is not perfect.

We have no ability to do anything about your ban and we do not have access to information that would allow us to form an opinion. Contact DE support and work it out with them.

The last cheat detection ban I found out about was due to overclocked hardware. It's also possible if you were running VMware at the time.

Their anti cheat system , as far as we know, runs off a blacklist. There's a list of programs on it used for cheating and if you were using one of those programs at the time of your ban, well , that's why. 

Either way only you and DE have access to that information, so there's nothing we can do and there's no possible way to have an opinion without access to that information.