Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can i trade platinum for tennogen skins if one person can buy in my account tennogen skins?

---KUROSAKI--ICHIGO---

Question

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

There is actually a lot of leway. Steam didn't write this down properly.

Any player may purchase, trade, earn, or otherwise acquire in-game content while playing a game, but in-game items cannot be shared between accounts.

Family share is sharing the contents of one's game library, permitting another person to access your subscriptions of games if you are not accessing any of your subscriptions. It does not permit actual access to one's account, which would be the case in this.

4 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Family share is sharing the contents of one's game library, permitting another person to access your subscriptions of games if you are not accessing any of your subscriptions. It does not permit actual access to one's account, which would be the case in this.

Then they should implement something against this.

Currently.

Share library using steams family and GUEST sharing.

Market>Tennogen

Click purchase

Taken to the add funds pop up to confirm.

Just did this with an alt account. You can purchase it in-game and add funds this way that goes past the direct use of the steam website or client. Keeping it as an in-game purchase.

Edited by AerinSol

2 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Then they should implement something against this.

Currently.

Share library using steams family and GUEST sharing.

Market>Tennogen

Click purchase

Taken to the add funds pop up to confirm.

Just did this with an alt account. You can purchase it in-game and add funds this way that goes past the direct use of the steam website or client.

No, Steam should simply allow Tennogen items to be gifted if purchased from in-game. Simple. Player goes to the in-game market while logged in through steam, selects the tennogen item they want to gift, click the gift button, select who the item is going to be sent to, fill in any needed steam wallet purchase info or the like, then they confirm the purchase and it gets sent off, Exactly like how normal market purchases are gifted, only with the added steam purchase confirmations. Sadly, this doesnt exist yet, so it cant be done.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

No, Steam should simply allow Tennogen items to be gifted if purchased from in-game. Simple. Player goes to the market while logged in through steam, selects the tennogen item they want to gift, click the gift button, select who the item is going to be sent to, fill in any needed steam wallet purchase info or the like, then they confirm the purchase and it gets sent off, Exactly like how normal market purchases are gifted, only with the added steam purchase confirmations. Sadly, this doesnt exist yet, so it cant be done.

We can restart a petition for it. I think it's been a while since the last thread asking for this.

Just now, AerinSol said:

We can restart a petition for it. I think it's been a while since the last thread asking for this.

Personally Id be all for it, it helps solve this type of thread popping up and people following advice that ends with account terminations. As long as Steam gets their dues and DE doesn't get shafted, this type of thing is only going to increase profits for Steam and potentially DE.

2 hours ago, ---KUROSAKI--ICHIGO--- said:

can i trade platinum for tennogen skins if one person can buy in my account of warframe tennogen skins? 

i can or no i need info pls :) i have platinum but no money anyone can say me :) ? 

This is a no from Steam EULA/ToS.

This is a no from Warframe EULA/ToS.

Your accounts are personal and you're not supposed to share them, even for a short amount of time, whatever the reason may be.

If some items of Warframe are not tradable, there are reasons to it.

Trying to bypass the limitations of your account is never a good idea.

Thread Slash Dashed from General Discussion to Players helping Players, and Ground Finished.