Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead helminth charger?

CzernoAlpha

Question

I logged in today after a hiatus and Ordis had sent me a message.  Apparently my Helminth Charger died due to genetic instability and was jettisoned.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is there some way to prevent it from happening?  My charger had almost hit max rank, and now this.  I have to get a new egg, a new incubation power core and start from scratch.  At least I have Nidus so I can make one anytime.

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Nazgulgnome said:

I logged in today after a hiatus and Ordis had sent me a message.  Apparently my Helminth Charger died due to genetic instability and was jettisoned.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is there some way to prevent it from happening?  My charger had almost hit max rank, and now this.  I have to get a new egg, a new incubation power core and start from scratch.  At least I have Nidus so I can make one anytime.

yes that is a feature in the game, your pets heath degrades with time, if it reaches 0 it dies... if you have to leave for a long period of time try putting your pets into stasis, it prevents that loss from happening. or you can craft/buy the incubator upgrade segment which will automatically put your pet into stasis if it would have died

5 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

You can find the upgrade segment to prevent this in the dojo.

if you wanted to spend the plat to get it, you can also buy it from the market, thou its a tad pricey if you have the plat it may be helpful

13 hours ago, Nazgulgnome said:

if you want to craft it but you dont yet have a clan feel free to pm me in game for an invite to mine, small clan but very active