Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Prime and Lesion

(PSN)Qanzuko

Question

4 answers to this question

For the sybaris prime I would recommend building it for crit damage if you do slash, impact or puncture does not matter. Then Grineer viral or corrosive, for corpus magnetic or viral and for infested gas. Lesion I would recommend building it for slash, status and then the same elements as the sybaris prime.

The Lesion is easily one of the best melee weapons in the game right now. The build I use has Primed/Pressure Point, Primed/Fury, Condition Overload, Buzz Kill, Drifting Contact, Volcanic Edge and Vicious Frost (for Blast), and Voltaic Strike(turns to Corrosive with Lesion's passive).

This build works wonders for pretty much everything, especially if you use Blast because the blast proc and the knockdown from it both give you a damage boost from Condition Overload. Gas works in about the same way too, as you'll get a boost from the initial Gas proc and the toxic procs that follow. You could swap out Drifting Contact with Body Count if you'd rather have a little more time on your for your combos. You could also swap out Buzz Kill for either Relentless Combination or a 90% elemental mod(not toxin though. Unless you're building for gas and electric/magnetic). You could also swap out Primed/Fury for Primed/Reach as Lesion's passive already gives a bonus to attack speed. Good for hitting more enemies at once.

Edited by LordMazulia