Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plot twist

It's like this OP.

The Orokin were ***holes.

The Sentient are also ***holes.

The Grineer are cloned ***holes.

The Corpus are greedy ***holes.

The Infested are zombie ***holes.

And we, the Tenno; are murderers, assassins, saboteurs, and spies who kill without conscience or remorse... aka ***holes.

In other words.

Everybody is an ***hole.

Except maybe the human colonists that we keep hearing about (but never see).

Edited by Silvus-Sol

12 hours ago, Blakrana said:

-snip-

Its ok to run on when you word it and space it out properly. Though the only thing i have to disagree is you forgetting mutalist salad v had that neckbrace which somehow screwed with our transference allowing him to take control temporarily of our warframes much like vor's ascaris device. And to further what i talked about earlier i wasnt exactly saying they have the means to do it "now" but that they have shown the capability of altering the transference in some way which unless lotus have a trick up her sleeve(or us) someone may just hit that right technology/frequence that could screw with us. Lastly not saying i would enjoy or like this happening either just throwing the possibility of what could happen/might of happened.

PS Forgot to mention what someone else had said our transference was created as therapy meaning anyone(if they find it) can learn all there is they need to know to take us down or severely cripple us(though im not 100% sure about this considering what happened in the war within quest with tenshin's on the job training)

1 hour ago, Omnipower said:

Though the only thing i have to disagree is you forgetting mutalist salad v had that neckbrace which somehow screwed with our transference allowing him to take control temporarily of our warframes much like vor's ascaris de

Whilst I admit I forgot about it, it's the same issue the Ascaris ran into; it's one specific tool with quite a share of potential error trying to use it.

someone may just hit that right technology/frequence that could screw with us

Maybe, though considering the two individuals most concerned with the Tenno, Vor and Alad V, have been in some level 'dealt with', it might help reduce the risk of someone flunking on something dangerous at least.

They even serve as convenient 'You remember Vor? Remember how he was obsessed with the Tenno, ended up cut in half?' discouragement too.

Forgot to mention what someone else had said our transference was created as therapy meaning anyone(if they find it) can learn all there is they need to know to take us down or severely cripple us(though im not 100% sure about this considering what happened in the war within quest with tenshin's on the job training)

Possibly, though as of yet it appears that method at least relies on both knowledge, Kuva and being vulnerable in the first place. Other means could happen, but then that also depends on individual response to the past being dredged up...some could dismiss it, some could respond with violence, a very easy outcome considering Warframe usage.

Either way, all we can do is find out as time goes along.