Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Broken-War Bp

(PSN)MonkeyBlaze-15

Question

Heyo, I know you may get this a lot (sort of) but I have two accounts (I'm a Smurf because I love the game), I've been farming for the Stalker for the Broken-war since its come out, and I have yet to get it, but in my first Dhadow Stalker encounter it dropped, but on the wrong Profile, I dont know if its aloud, but I would really like to get the impact Heavy Sword everyone says is better than my Galatine, I dont plan on getting the War on my second profile, I dont want any of the stronger weapons or mods on it, and certainly have no use for two broken-wars on it, I was wondering if there was a place I could message and see If you guys could allow me to send it from my secondary account to my Primary account? Or if you could delete the bp from one and drop it in the other? I could even message you with my Second account to prove that I'm not stealing from a new player, but if not then I'm willing to continue the farm, Thank you for Reading this, sorry it was so long

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Wrum said:

you shouldn't have advertised that you have 2 accounts. its not allowed

It is allowed. What is not allowed is to abuse those accounts to profit from each other. That's forbidden.

To the OP, your friends are wrong: The Galatine Prime is far better, with better overall stats, and Slash as its base. Anyways, as I said, they can't transfer things between accounts like that. That is forbidden.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

1 minute ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

It is allowed. What is not allowed is to abuse those accounts to profit from each other. That's forbidden.

To the OP, you're friends are wrong: The Galatine Prime is far better, with better overall stats, and Slash as its base. Anyways, as I said, they can't transfer things between accounts like that. That is forbidden.

hmm thought it was. also i think he was referring to the regular galantine not prime

As long as you dont abuse having two accounts, why wouldnt they be fine with having two accounts? All it is is hitting the "new game" button without deleting your saved data, i know what weapons and warframes I like, and they are all rather easy to get simce i dont plan on ever getting primed, vandal, or wraith weapons on that account, with the exception of the Karak wraith, i love its design, but getting weapons or mods that are too strong would defeat the whole purpose of having a weaker account, and it would be an endless cycle, i just want an account where its actually hard to fight enemies above level 20, the game is just way too easy with my primary account, unless they add a hard mode for all planets, or add an end-game planet where the enemies start off level 80+, theres no challenge for my primary account

Edited by (PS4)MonkeyBlaze-15

The problem with having two accounts is that they can be used to game the system, giving you an advantage you wouldn't have with a single account. DE doesn't like people gaming the system. The easiest thing to do is to not ever allow your two accounts to interact, either directly or indirectly. The moment they start interacting, you risk DE shutting both accounts down.

And i dont do that, the only time i even log onto my primary account is a last second ducat farm for baroo, or if somebody in my clan needs some help, the rest of the time i'm playing with a good friend without me being OP, or im playing solo, and with only one ps4 i cant be on both at once on warframe

and i dont trust anyone of my friends enough to give my password out

Edited by (PS4)MonkeyBlaze-15