Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn or Jupiter Rhea mission

Bruudwin

first ever Asteroid mission map.

a bug\error type thing I encounted.

normally as a volt, when I use my speed shock, sometimes towards the end of it's duration right before it runs out I'll jump while running and crouch mid air so when I land it'll still be a speedy slide.

while crouched mid air, the duration of speed shock ended and it went from mid air crouch to mid air prepare to land and roll on the floor position.

another bug\error encountered

mission is a 'destroy 3 mining machines' operation.

while I'm busy exploring the level, taking in the new sights n what nots. (took me a while to figure out what were lockers though, you'd think the green\red lights were good enough by now, but noooo completely new lockers were neat!)

all of a sudden our lady advisor thing says ' oh no looks like the assasination target is on the vessel' or whatever she\it says when a boss type thing is there.

well I breezed through the whole mission killing the 3 machines, tried looking everywhere for the lil boss thing if there was one, I don't know if there's normally supposed to be another objective point on your map to tell you where the boss is, but I simply could not find the dude\tte thing.