Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DEluxe bundle.

Shinobi3S

Question

My friend bought the Skin separately, now he would like to have the weapon skin, and the bundle includes also the Skin price and the skin(which he doesn't need). 

Poor him, can't get the weapon skin without the Warframe skin. 

Any way to work around this?

15 answers to this question

Just now, ShadowStalker said:

Contact Support 

This is like a daily thing now :crylaugh:i always see such posts :p

Support can't do anything. This wasn't a mistake he made, or something they can rectify. He bought it willingly, and now had a change of heart. So unfortunately, he'll have to shell out the platinum for it.

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Support can't do anything. This wasn't a mistake he made, or something they can rectify. He bought it willingly, and now had a change of heart. So unfortunately, he'll have to shell out the platinum for it.

They did help few people regarding such skin/bundle issues before.BUT  if  he knew that there was a bundle but yet he bought the single one then thats Game over for him

Edited by ShadowStalker

Just now, ShadowStalker said:

They did help few people regarding such skin/bungles issues before if he he knew that there was a bundle but yet he bought the single one then thats Game over for him

Wonder if they can reduce the price of the bundle when he have the skin and cross out the deluxe skin when we already have the skin 

28 minutes ago, Nyu.Gen said:

Wonder if they can reduce the price of the bundle when he have the skin and cross out the deluxe skin when we already have the skin 

Stop suggesting reasonable approaches that have been established for decades.

1 hour ago, pauli133 said:

Stop suggesting reasonable approaches that have been established for decades.

So you mean: I don't have the right to ask something that been asked for decades. 

First, I don't have the time to go back to every single post or thread in the forum to see if my question has been asked or not. 

Second, If any newbie or any players find a problem that has been point out for decades, they have the right to bring the same suggestion for it. 

47 minutes ago, Sean said:

First off, it is possible for people to not know that the bundle has skins locked to it.

Again - That's your fault. You should always check for what you're buying.

As a person who's has this happen to him (with the Porta armour set), I think it's your own fault. If you either don't know beforehand, or have second thoughts, then they can't do anything about it.

However, if you did this by accident, and/or you immediately realize you want to change: you may have a chance with Support.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

4 minutes ago, Nyu.Gen said:

So you mean: I don't have the right to ask something that been asked for decades. 

First, I don't have the time to go back to every single post or thread in the forum to see if my question has been asked or not. 

Second, If any newbie or any players find a problem that has been point out for decades, they have the right to bring the same suggestion for it. 

He's clearly joking with you. Most of the time people come up with reasonable suggestions that go ignored by the powers that be for one reason or another.

That said, I'm all for having the deluxe weapon skins as separate items as well and I really wish they'd go ahead and go through with it. After all, a purchase is a purchase. There just might be more of a profit doing it that way than before.

1 hour ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

He's clearly joking with you. Most of the time people come up with reasonable suggestions that go ignored by the powers that be for one reason or another.

That said, I'm all for having the deluxe weapon skins as separate items as well and I really wish they'd go ahead and go through with it. After all, a purchase is a purchase. There just might be more of a profit doing it that way than before.

I didn't get it like a joke, that might be my bad.