The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lag And No Its Not Me.

Gravefire

Ever since update 9 I haven't been able to host all games with no lag at all, since update 9 I'm the only person lagging in games and I lag everyone when I host now. I also use to stream and was able to stream and host with followers now its just down hill, Hoping its just a bug they have to fix soon just tried of having enemies and players stay still for 10 seconds then move around for about 3.

Fyi Ports are fine and systems are normal per Analyze network

Edited by Gravefire

I'm having similar issues with lag since update 9. Lowered max ping, disabled steam overlay, messed around with ports on my router, speed tested connection, with no effect.

On some rare occasions I can find a host who I won't lag on. I have no idea how.

My machine sucks, but i have noticed something so far, i was doing a grineer mission, and a body after death got ragdolled and it's legs were more then 20m long as it's other limbs, kinda what happened when those bodies got stuck on doors and such, and i had massive lags on framerate because of that single body, i dropped to a fairly 10 or less FPS.

Hope it helps in some way :D