Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution For Sharing/trading System-Post Feedback And Ideas

AkosAmun

There are obvious exploits to the idea of a trading system. Since we can make a profile for free, you can just trade with yourself as much as you want, so you have to get around that somehow.

My cousin Pipruss and myself were talking just moments ago about that. So we came up with a dojo sharing system (could be expanded I suppose to friend lists if you aren't in a clan).

What you do is put a mod or item (weapon or skin or something) in the "community lockers" and they will be available to borrow for a period of time, say 24 hours, at which point or at the time the member returns it, it is available again for someone else. There should be a cool down for recently borrowed items. The only person allowed to permanently remove the mod/item is the original owner. This would allow a little bit of flexibility for clan members to "test drive" weapons so they know which ones they want to spend time or money acquiring.

We started talking along these lines when I mentioned to Pipruss that I didn't have enough armor mods for each of my frames. I like to collect a variety (i have 13 now) and he likes specializing his Ash so he doesn't spend as many mods as I do. With all those extra mods he thought it would be cool to be able to give, or lend mods to people that need them in the clan. 

I think with a little planning this would work really well.

I always thought a lending system would work in a lot of games where I did not want people stealing my stuff, but I also did not want them under preforming due to bad equipment.

In this case I think it is a good idea, but I also think they will not be willing to do the work required to build a system like that. It sounds like something fairly complicated to implement even though the idea is simple enough.

the just need to drop the free credits and platinum you get with a free account. if they feel they must give the 50 platinum then you should recieve it at mastery rank 1.

It is silly they are scared of people bombarding chat with WTB and WTS orders. spam filters, and alittle policing can solve that problem. make a trade channel and leave it at that. someone does more then 3 post a minute an auto redtext should pop and tell them to slow down or risk a 24hr ban.

i'm so annoyed to have 200hrs and still not have one @(*()$ focus mod. it took near 100hrs to find a hells chamber. all the while credits wasting away in the corner of my account where i could have bought one off someone. (i still haven't found an armor peircing melee either!!!!) hell let people pay with platinum to other peoples accounts. then DE could make money off the trade system. (and don't tell me that can't be done. eve online does it with it's plex cards and visiual goodies and it is working just fine.)

anything!!! i don't care what it is. get us a trade system DE!