Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Gentlemen Needs You! New Players Welcome!

-LoG-Frozen_Priest

Hello Tenno! I come representing the wishes of my clan! We at the Legion of Gentlemen are looking for fun, active Tenno to fill our ranks! We are a very small Shadow clan at the current time, but we have goals to become a Moon Clan once more! In the near future, we also plan on producing content for the game to put the Legion of Gentlemen on the map. Oh, and we also have a dedicated Discord Server!

The benefits you can expect from joining the Legion of Gentlemen include but are not limited to:

1. We have a complete dojo, including research, large open spaces, and competitive dueling for fun!

2. We have a strong Fashion Frame base, and plan on implementing that into our content creation! If it all works out, your frame could be famous!

3. We actively help new players all the time, assisting in anything from frame farming to once-a-day (and sometimes more than that) raids!

4. While we recognize that people can have bad days, we strive to keep clan and Alliance chat as clean as possible! Overuse of profanity is not allowed, so you can expect clean, friendly conversations!

5. Every member, no matter their rank, can host the dojo, so it is always accessible! Speaking of Ranks, it is easy to rank up in the clan, as we are currently focused on growing in size. Fast promotion is available for people who work hard to bring in new Tenno!

Now to the tedious part. Despite our very friendly appearance, we do have rules that you must keep in mind before joining. Before receiving an invitation, you will be asked to agree to the rules, so that there can be no confusion if someone needs to be punished for being a toxic person. The rules are as follows:

-No bigotry of any kind is allowed. Each Tenno is expected to be polite, courteous, and not comment negatively on someone else's race, orientation, or beliefs! Breaking this rule will result in an immediate warning, followed by ban from chat and expulsion from the clan for repeated offenses.

-We only want active members! You cannot be allowed to be inactive for more than 20 days. If you are found to be inactive for too long without a legitimate reason, then you will immediately be demoted to the lowest rank, and if you are inactive for another 10 days, you will be removed from the clan. There is no fun in a clan mate that isn't there to help.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my advertisement! If you are interested in becoming a Gentlemen, you may either reply to this post, contact me in-game, or come visit us on our Discord server! https://discord.gg/cDzKCTV

Edited by Raveon7
Change of Title, Permanent Discord Link

Hi, IGN is AFTRLYF. 

Id love to join this clan as my current one is rather inactive.

i'm an avid fashion framer and love helping newer players

Veteran player, been playing since October 2013.

(By the way the discord link above has expired.)

Edited by AFTRLYF

Hello Sir ! 

What a motivating and enjoyable post, Gentlemens looks like a very insteresting clan !

Im a new player (just one frame and few weapons lvl 30), but I'm really motivated to progress asap in the game, and to discover the hl raid game !

sign me up for a swaggy gentlemen :)

3 hours ago, AFTRLYF said:

Hi, IGN is AFTRLYF. 

Id love to join this clan as my current one is rather inactive.

i'm an avid fashion framer and love helping newer players

Veteran player, been playing since October 2013.

(By the way the discord link above has expired.)

The IGN AFTRLYF is already in a clan. please leave your current clan and reply.

Hi returning player here in search of a home.

Haven't played for about 2-3 years so i'm extremely rusty..that said,

i'm generally always available since work is out of the question so if someone needs help or anything they can always ask when i'm on.

I did start fresh so if that's not a problem i'd love to hear from you.

Besides that if you wanna know anything more contact me ingame...IGN Devastatus.