Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr berserker build

Latronico

Question

Hi all,

I would like to build a berserker Valkyr, based on high speed and damage and synergy between abilities (and weapons). 

She will be part of a loadout that includes this Venka Prime.

Now, I cannot decide between three builds, which are the following.

1) Steel Charge aura

This one has Steel Charge as aura mod to increase the damage by Hysteria and Venka Prime. But, it has no Energy regen so it will be more difficult to cast abilities continuously and so on. 

2) Rejuvenation aura

This one has Rejuvenation as aura mod to increase the Health regen (allowing to not use my melee weapon or Hysteria to regen Health, for example if I'm using my primary weapon, which is a Quanta Vandal). Again, this one has no Energy regen and deals less melee damage. 

3) Energy Siphon aura

Last one, this one has Energy Siphon as aura mod. It has lower melee damage, lower Health regen but allows me to regen Energy more quickly (i.e.: if I'm out of Energy for any reason, magnetic proc, too much Hysteria, and so on), which means casting more abilities in any situation. 

Which one would you suggest me and, also, which Exilus mod would you use? 

Thanks for suggestions. 

1 answer to this question

Steel Charge, Corrosive Projection or Growing Power.

Steel Charge will give you a 36% increase in damage output against all foes while CP will give you a 42% increase against armored foes.

Growing Power will increase Hysteria Damage by ~12%, your attack speed from Warcry by 12.5% and armor by 12.5%. A mix of Offense / Defense.

Valkyr doesn't really need Rejuvenate, she has Hysteria or Life Strike and Energy Siphon doesn't make a big difference when tied to your kill rate.

I personally use Rush on Valkyr. Since she's primarily a melee frame she takes good advantage of the extra gap closing speed though an anti-knockdown setup via Handspring / Power Drift might be good if you plan to use a Venka since I don't think they have combo momentum to prevent being knocked down.

Edited by Xzorn