Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods assist

xkurikox

Question

This is my Riven Mods collection so far, i just get them from sorties but i've never touched them till now i revealed them and i actually dont have a clue of what's good and not, what stats should i look for, which ones i can sell at good price or which ones i should cycle, so here they are if anyone could give me advice on them, what to do with those, thanks

LkYu9nx.jpg

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, xkurikox said:

i actually dont have a clue of what's good and not, what stats should i look for

Well, Rivens are best-used for stats that most greatly benefit the weapon. Damage and multishot are universally useful on almost everything. Multishot is actually very bad on Talons and Castanas, however, so watch out for that bit. Raw damage boosts on any gun is a benefit to the gun. 

A weapon like Sybaris or Tenora would benefit from crit chance or crit damage. Likewise, status-based weapons like Hema, Braton P, and Ignis would be better off with status chance and elemental damages instead of crit. 

As for your Rivens, all of them could be rerolled to their benefit. The Sybaris and Stradavar are fairly popular weapons for people to want Rivens for, so if you roll those for damage/crit chance/crit damage, you could squeeze some good plat out of them. It ultimately depends on the stats, though.