Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Freezes the tries to migrate host.

CrypticVillain

Just returned to warframe recently and enjoying the game again. Unfortunately, when I join a game 50% of the time and usually early in the mission the game will freeze and then after 15 seconds or so unfreeze and say host migration. After that I am then dropped into an empty instance where I am the host, or kicked back to my ship. People can join on me, but I can not rejoin the squad I was in until they have left their mission. Also, if I get dropped into an empty instance, the missions seem to bug out. For example, once the interception mission ended and didn't give me a choice on my relic reward. Another time a defense mission would not start after this happened, despite the fact that people rejoined my squad.

This never happens when I am the host or in solo and it never used to happen when i played a year ago. My internet connect is relatively stable, very fast (150 down) and my PC has more than enough power to run warframe. I average 70-80 fps with all settings on max and have my ping limit for joining set to 300. It doesn't matter what my ping is to the host this still happens. I do not have this problem with any other games.

I am not sure if this is a common bug in warframe or if it something to do with my internet. Perhaps I am dropping a packet randomly and warframe's peer to peer connection can't handle that if I'm not the host?

Idk just want ideas on how to fix this!

Also once in a blue moon I get the network connection warning in warframe but nothing happens my ping looks fine and I can conitune to play like normal. I turned off IPv6 as suggested by DE to combat this warning.

• 3 weeks later...