Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma and Ice energy colors

Zahnrad

Question

It's pretty simple, I'm looking for an Ice energy color for Chroma but so far all of my chocies that I can find are colors that are heavily bleached and blacks, whites and greys. Considering I have a set "theme" for all my warframes the only colors I can find thus far break the rest of my frame colors.

6 answers to this question

I use Eximus R10 for icy colours. It's a nice pale blue that looks perfect as snow (e.g. in abilities) or ice (e.g. for metallic tints) that still registers as Cold for Chroma/Excal.

qQIRwbaOT8q6ArfS1OPyCg.png

I don't have the Ice palette, but I'd imagine it would work great as well.

Edited by SortaRandom

1 hour ago, SortaRandom said:

I use Eximus R10 for icy colours. It's a nice pale blue that looks perfect as snow (e.g. in abilities) or ice (e.g. for metallic tints) that still registers as Cold for Chroma/Excal.

qQIRwbaOT8q6ArfS1OPyCg.png

I don't have the Ice palette, but I'd imagine it would work great as well.

It really doesn't. I think only one line is actually cold and the rest is electricity

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

You don't have a lot of choices but you can squeeze a little color in there with certain pallets.

Got a more up to date one with newer palettes such as Ki'Teer?

5 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Got a more up to date one with newer palettes such as Ki'Teer?

But... That's 17 different color pallets....

Ultra pale colors or stricked white/black mix are your only options.

12 hours ago, Zahnny said:

It really doesn't. I think only one line is actually cold and the rest is electricity

Are you talking about the Eximus or Ice palette? Because I'm playing around with Eximus right now, and rows 10+14 most certainly register as ice-elemental.

If you're looking for a bright blue or something that you could use as an ice colour, then I think you're out of luck. The game automatically calculates what element a colour will be (as opposed to a human assigning elements by hand), so everything that would be seen as "bright blue" will register as electricity. I strongly doubt there will be exceptions.