Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad Members Disconnect

CrazyWFGamer

Question

4 answers to this question

That generally happens if the host has a poor quality connection.

From my experience it's usually friends that have bad wireless routers, dongles or communal networks. I'm no expert in internet connections but I'd consider running a speed/bandwidth test to see if you're getting what your ISP is providing.

Check your hardware, reboot your router and make sure everything seems nominal. Perhaps try using a cable if you aren't already or change the wifi channel in the routers settings.

Meanwhile, I'd consider letting someone else host until your issues are resolved so it will only impact you rather than the whole squad.

Don't know whether this may be applicable to you or not. I have 100Mbps up and down. I did not have problems with normal missions. But whenever I hosted raids, everyone except the ones closest to me used to disconnect at the initial load screen. After reconnection, everything used to be fine. No lag, relatively fast load times for 2nd and 3rd stages. 

I replaced my hard disk with a SDD,  and my issue was fixed. I then went ahead and formatted my old Hard disk and defragmented it. Now, I have no issues with my old hard disk as well. 

This is my story, hope it helps   :P