Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi From A Twitcher

H3dsh0t

Good Day Tenno,

I am dropping by to say hi to all of you good people, and to invite you to my daily livestream. Will be streaming almost exclusively warframe, in a bid to increase its presence on Twitch.tv. This game deserves to be bigger than it already is!

Daily we will be doing:

High level defence

Void Runs

Boss and Resource farming

Answering questions in the chat, no question too big or small, they will all be answered.

Those of you that have tuned in the last couple of days have also been taking part, I spent the better part of yesterday doing void defence missions with a viewer.

Please tune into http://www.twitch.tv/h3dsh0t and follow to keep up with my stream.

Hey bud, just a quick message to say good luck with the streaming, I went over to twitch the other day and was honestly saddened by the lack of WF being displayed, hopefully more people will follow your example (Although in truth I suspect a majority of twitch viewers tend to gravitate towards games with pvp elements) HOWEVER, I'm probably wrong, and hopefully people will see this games potential (STILL in beta after all, despite it being this good ^^)

Happy twitchin'

I will be streaming at around 12pm GMT tomorrow, will be doing void runs, depending on how many clan dudes turn up may have a few spots. Tune into the stream and talk in the chat for an invite. Add me in game and send me a whisper also if you would like to join in :)

Edited by H3dsh0t

Hey H3dsh0t , welcome to the Forum my friend. I am willing to provide some more void keys whenever you are doing runs with viewers. So whoever wants to play void missions , farm defence missions or just wants to sit and relax watching a bunch of guys talking random stuff. Make sure to check his stream out! He is a nice guy !

Edited by Riki-Oh

Thanks guys, will be streaming most of the day again today. However I will take a break for the official dev stream, and then will stream again afterwards for discussion of the topics brought up on the official live stream, whilst doing some void runs with viewers. Make sure to tune in to take part!

Welcome, Tenno!

It is good to see Twitch streams concerning Warframe!

For more mileage and perhaps a more pertinent forum area, the "General Information" or "Players helping Players" might be another avenue for you to advertise your streams.

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement

• 2 months later...

Welcome H3dsh0t, always great to see more twitchers :)

will tune in for sure!

Thanks for the post Skree, its much appreciated.

Stream is live for a few hours tonight, will be doing some survival runs, and if we get enough viewers, I will throw in some void keys and we will do some void runs with viewers!