Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is no other way for a player in the Chinese region to contact you to help me solve the problem and ask you to save my account

Z.Y.H

Since my English is not so good, I can only describe my problem in Chinese. Thank you for understanding.

I sent the question to customer service earlier, and they asked me to reflect the problem to BBS.   My question is as follows:

亲爱的Digital Extremes: 
本人是一名中国地区的玩家,2015年在STEAM平台了解到WARFRAME这款游戏,而且很喜欢他的风格,然后注册了账号zhaoyonghao0720@126.com,开始游玩。在玩的过程中觉得游戏非常不错,游戏环境和游戏氛围很好,玩家也非常的友好,而且游戏的内容很吸引人,那时就决定今后很长的一段时间会坚持玩这个游戏吧。在玩的这段时间里,只要登录的时候抽到75%OFF的折扣,我都会去购买白金在游戏里消费,每次100美元,加上购买新手礼包、队长包,累计大概有600美元以上。由于接触这个游戏太晚,里面有很多绝版的东西无法获得,例如excarliber prime,常常觉得很可惜。 
过了不久就收到北京畅游时代数码技术有限公司代理WARFRAME这款游戏的消息,改名星际战甲,最后决定回到中国地区重新开始游戏。注册了账号zhaoyonghao0819@126.com,从开始的内测、然后公测到现在,我都积极的参加各项活动,包括畅游官方举行的活动,收集里面的绝版东西,幸运的是通过自己的努力,基本都收齐了,游戏里面的全部饰品也通过购买白金的方式去获得了,可以说这个账号对我来说非常的重要,也花了我很多心血,累计消费也有11102块RMB以上吧。 
2017年5月31号登陆游戏,发现游戏数据异常,我游戏里的孵化仓用不了,一直显示基因片在制作中,正常1个半小时就制造完成一张,没有花白金马上完成的点击项,又不能放到冷冻仓,库狛留在孵化仓,整个孵化仓用不了,想用25000星币托付我的库狛,点击也没有反应。由于国区不能交易,孵化仓里的库狛我花了很长的时间去孵化杂交得到的,甚至还用了白金去加速孵化,得到的库狛是莲花纹,3色稀有,胖体型,所以非常喜欢这库狛。由于基因切片丢失,孵化仓功能用不了,因此在畅游时代的客服平台提出帮我解决游戏功能缺失的问题,恢复孵化仓的使用功能,恢复库狛的基因切片。刚开始客服没有回复就两次删除我的帖子,到第三次发帖寻求帮助的时候,客服才给我回复,而且用了3天的时间,最后给我的答复是:不处理! 直到今天6月9号,也没帮我解决不能好好游戏的问题。导致平时每天花2~3个小时游戏的我,在游戏问题没解决的情况下,每天只是登录签到就离开游戏。 
由于衷心的喜欢这个游戏,也非常珍惜我的账号,毕竟这款游戏也陪我度过了两年多的时间了,已经花费了接近15000块RMB,并且我还想好好的继续玩下去。由于实在没有别的方法解决我的账号问题了,只能联系你们。希望亲爱的Digital Extremes,能帮我解决下我账户的问题吧。衷心的感谢。 
中国地区账号zhaoyonghao0819@126.com ID: 奥特曼,希望恢复孵化仓的使用功能,还有最喜欢的库狛的基因切片吧,恳求救救我的账号,给我一个继续玩下去的动力吧,不尽感激。

你 一位游戏的忠实支持者 
2017年6月9号                

这是我在客服那里发的链接

如果畅游能解决问题的话,我就不至于联系你们了,而畅游除了拼命的赚玩家的钱,根本不在乎玩家的游戏感受,我一个小小的游戏爱好者能有多少途径和能力保护自己的利益,如果出于方方面面的原因不能直接处理,那能跟畅游沟通和提供技术支持吧。我不敢说我代表了全体的中国地区的玩家,但像我这样的玩家遇到问题无法申诉,无法游玩的玩家也不止我一个吧,希望理解。

BUG 的图片基因切片一直在制造      不能放到冷冻仓    基因切片少了一个,麻烦恢复一下

Since my English is not so good, I can only describe my problem in Chinese. Thank you for understanding.

I sent the question to customer service earlier, and they asked me to reflect the problem to BBS.   My question is as follows:

Dear Digital services,

I am a local player in China. I learned the game of WARFRAME on STEAM platform in 2015, and I like his style, and then I registered my account and began to play. In the process of playing feel the game is very good, the environment and atmosphere is very good game, the player is also very friendly, and the content of the game is very attractive, then decided to for a long time in the future will adhere to play the game. In this period of time to play, as long as login to draw a discount of 75% OFF, when I go to buy a platinum in consumption in the game, for $100 each, and buy new captain gift bag, bag, accumulative total about $600 or more. Because it's too late to get in touch with the game, there's a lot of out-of-print stuff inside, such as excarliber prime, which often feels like a pity.

After a long time, I received the news that Beijing changyou digital technology co., LTD. Was acting as the agent of WARFRAME, renamed the Star Wars, and finally decided to return to China to start the game again. Registered the account, from the start of the closed and open beta to now, I have actively participate in various activities, including swimming official events, collect inside out of print, fortunately, through their own efforts, have you collected all the basic, the inside of the game all the accessories are obtained, through buying platinum way to say that this account is very important for me, and I spent a lot of effort, the cumulative consumption also has more than 11102 RMB.

On May 31, 2017, log in the game, game data abnormality, incubation of warehouse in in the game, I always show gene chips in production, normal one and a half hours will make a complete, no white gold complete immediately, click on the item, nor on the frozen warehouse,the dog stay at hatching storehouse, the incubation warehouse with no, want to use 25000 entrusted to my dog collectibles, click no reaction. Because the area cannot trade, hatching barn dog it took me a long time to hatch hybridization, even with the platinum to accelerate the hatch, the dog is lotus patterns, 3 color rare, fat body, so I like the dog very much. Because the gene chip is missing, incubation storehouse function with no, so in the era of changyou's customer service platform is put forward to help me solve the problem of the missing game function, restore the use function of incubator warehouse, restore the dog gene chip. First customer service didn't respond to just delete my post twice, the third time to post to seek help, customer service to give me a reply, and spent three days time, finally give my answer is: no processing! Until today, June 9, didn't help me solve the problem that can't play well. I, who normally spend two to three hours a day playing games, are just signing in and out of the game every day when the game problem is not solved.

Due to sincerely love this game, is also very cherish my account, after all, the game also accompany I spent more than two years of time, has spent nearly 15000 yuan RMB, and I also want to continue to play well. Because there is no other way to solve my account problem, I can only contact you. Hope dear Digital can help me solve my account problem. Heartfelt thanks.

China account  ID: 奥特曼, hatch hope to restore the use function of the warehouse, and favorite the dog gene chip, pleas save my account, give me a power to continue to play, not grateful.

If changyou will solve the problem, I will not contact you, and travel in addition to money desperately looking for players, doesn't care about the game experience, I am a little game enthusiasts can have many ways and capable of protecting their own interests, if cannot be handled directly, for all aspects of reasons that can communicate with swimming and provide technical support. I dare not say that I represent all the players in the Chinese region, but players like me are not able to complain, and I am not the only one who can't play. I hope to understand.

You're a big fan of the game

In 2017,

Edited by Z.Y.H