Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you help me get an idea for a fair riven price for these?

Emeraldegg

Question

Hello all, I know rivens are a weird thing to price, but even if you could tell me if they're any good that would be helpful as I'm unsure of what to look for exactly. The 2 I need pricing on are:
Lex: +45.6% Heat damage, +23% damage to Infested, +45% cold damage, -36.2% Flight Speed

Lanka: +103.1% Crit damage, +2.3 Punch Through, +81.8% Elec damage

I know they aren't "god rolls" but I know the lanka has high crit chance and the lex has high status chance so I'm hoping they're worth at least something. Thanks!

7 answers to this question

It's very difficult to say, as it all depends on the individual who wants to buy Rivens for those weapons, and how they want to setup a mod loadout.

The Lanka one isn't bad, but it's more of a use-until-you-roll-something-decent for example. The Lanka has both 25 % Critical Chance and Status Chance so ideally since neither reach 100% easily - you'd want the Riven to have one of those stats. Also an absence of multishot combined with the lack of CC or SC would drop the price down.

The Lex one I'd advise you to straight up keep on rolling. It's not worth much as it stands, none of the stats are worth replacing anything in an existing build - so the entirety of its value would be 'a Riven for the Lex'. (Dependant on how many rolls also).

Bear in mind this is just my opinion, so take it as speculation.

Of course, I appreciate the feedback! Would a crit build be the most valuable for the Lex? I know it's a largely-used weapon, given its riven disposition, so the stats won't be much, but I guess something like multishot/crit damage/chance would be ideal?

Also I know CC is crowd control but what is SC?

Edited by Emeraldegg

58 minutes ago, Arezael said:

The Lanka has both 25 % Critical Chance and Status Chance so ideally since neither reach 100% easily

Actually, Lanka is the only sniper rifle that can reach 100% crit chance without the use of Argon Scope or a Kavat buff. Zooming in increases crit chance for Lanka instead of adding a damage multiplier.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

7 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Actually, Lanka is the only sniper rifle that can reach 100% crit chance without the use of Argon Scope or a Kavat buff. Zooming in increases crit chance for Lanka instead of adding a damage multiplier.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

So would that mean that +crit damage would be more useful than crit chance?