Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should I do?

babywrath

Question

I'm bogged down on what to do for this evening and the weekend. I spend most of my time on warframe debating myself what to do or in what order I should do them instead of actually playing. Help a Tenno organize his schedule. Many thanks.  :satisfied:

List of options:

• Kuva farm - you can never have too much Kuva. NEVER!
  • Void farm - baro is live and beacons need to be lit. 
  • Light Beacons - using my stores of ducats alone to use as much beacons as possible to grab my missing weapons (Brakk, Detron, Hate, and Despair).
  • Orokin Cell Farming - need like a hundred of these things for prime stuffs.
  • Oxium farming - what Vauban prime wants Vauban prime gets. 
  • Index Endurance - credits are on low supply and need restocking.
  • Maroo's Bazaar/ Syndicate Missions - lost of primed mods require lots of endo. The syndicate creds are a bonus.
  • Trade chat - rivens need selling, primes need homes and deals need to be dealt.

Sorties not included due to ease and necessity of completion. 

2 answers to this question

Whatever you do, don't spend too much on the g3 and zanuka beacons. get a few do some beacon sharing and you will have those parts, and more in no time. Stalker on the other hand, good luck. 

Cool. I didn't think it would be that easy. I'll definitely do that then. I might also just give up on stalker. 5% for hate and despair is too much. I've killed so many stalkers since I started playing and I still don't have those two. As for War, I just bought it with the shadow stalker pack that had a scimitar and the Pakal set.