Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas precept

I know atlas is the least used warframe. And i feel one of the reason is because the pherliac pods are to hard to get. Increase the chance of for those to drop and there might be a drastic increase in the use of that warframe...done 30 juggernaut hunts and i still havent gotten one. Its really annoying. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Asap_Storm93 said:

I know atlas is the least used warframe. And i feel one of the reason is because the pherliac pods are to hard to get. Increase the chance of for those to drop and there might be a drastic increase in the use of that warframe...done 30 juggernaut hunts and i still havent gotten one. Its really annoying. 

the entire process of getting atlas is a pain. just wait till you hit the arch-wing part. very anoying

That won't change anything, Atlas doesn't appeal to a lot of players for a good amount of reason main ones being, he's not good for engame, has a few good powers and players like myself find him extremely boring or doesn't fit our playstyle. 

Pherliac pods part too me close to an hour to get all the pieces to build them so for me and a lot of people I know it wasn't hard to get just a bit time consuming but that's warframe.