Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo room/decoration ideas

Wouldn't it be cool if we got some more rooms in the dojo. 

I had this idea like one room just literally being an armory where clanmates could stash their unused weapons as decorations.Sure it is a no big deal of a room but I think it would be cool to take that favorite weapon that you don't use anymore, but would never sell and place it in the dojo as a decoration in a room specifically made to display weapons. If that is too much then why not a plaque decorations we can place around the dojo and mount weapons to. I mean how cool would it be to have a Silva and Aegis Prime hung up above a door? 

Also think of the implications of such a room or decoration, I mean for those player that don't have the money to buy platinum to buy weapon slots this is kind of an alternative for storage.

Could even do this with Warframes, example. Say you have only have 2 slots and they're occupied by Excalibur and say Limbo? You wanna get a new warframe but you don't have the 20 plat for a Slot. Well if you've managed to build a dojo or part of one you can go to this " Armory " room or Mountable Decoration (A Pedestals since this is a warframe) and store/place your warframe there freeing up a slot for whatever new warframe you have built in the foundry.

Edited by (PS4)PowerArmorMeow