Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels: Another Precept

Bethsaida

So I really enjoy passive abilities I don't know but I'm really pushing for this one. Just an idea. Give each sentinel some sort of death passive, after my sentinel dies sometimes I feel so lonely lol. So here's what I'm thinking.

Dethcube: "Self-destruct"- Similar to the Nyx's Absorb ability, upon death Dethcube will emit a wave that is "N/A" meters radius and will deal damage according to much how much damage Dethcube has taken before death. The damage of the wave can be a gradient, meaning more damage to enemies closer to the Dethcube.

Wyrm: "Regeneration" - Upon taking fatal damage, Wyrm regenerates into two smaller Wyrms with half life. Think about a real worm, both parts are alive after you cut it. Kind of nasty lol.

Shade: "Last Wish" - Upon death, Shade buffs the player to have double critical chance after mods for a fixed amount of time. Maybe 20 seconds? And maybe increase critical damage as well.

Another idea by yours truly. :p

What we really need is a reason to pick wyrm over dethcube once in a while. The deth cube is better in almost any situation compared to wyrm AND has a badass weapon. Wyrm in need of a serious buff

He's talking about percept for sentinels, the Wyrm-Cube problem is mentioned to much already.

I just want a vacuum cleaner attachment to make sure I dont miss a pickup.

I can actually see this happening, i believe the correct term would be magnet. It wouldnt have to be a large radius just enough so u can be 5ft away and not have to run directly on top of it.