Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned?

Matovelhos

So i was playing normally, and just got banned i think. First time this happened to me so im a little lost to what to do.

I log and appears that im suspended until 2035.

What i want is to know why i was banned??? Since i didnt do anything wrong.

This never happened to me before and im 1 hour waiting for a response from the ticket i sent.

I know that you guys are busy as always but im on my free time and wanted to get this fixed before im not.

sry for my english i know im not that good XD

hope this speeds up the process

THX

Edited by Matovelhos

All you can do is to wait for support to respond to your ticket, good luck! If you actually weren't cheating then you should be unbanned relatively quickly.

No one here in the forums can help you, I'm afraid. Posting on the forums about your ban doesn't speed up the process and accomplishes nothing.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77460-ive-been-banned-threads/

Edited by Tulzscha

if banned until January 2035 it seems you got caught by DE anti-cheating protection.

Fill up a support ticket

Funny i dont cheat but i had some problems already with some games that refuse to work with my Razer N52TE Nostromos Gamepad hope its not the case.

but i sent the ticket

Funny i dont cheat but i had some problems already with some games that refuse to work with my Razer N52TE Nostromos Gamepad hope its not the case.

but i sent the ticket

That's the case.

Most likely warframe recognized Nostromo software/hardware as a cheat engine.

That's the case.

Most likely warframe recognized Nostromo software/hardware as a cheat engine.

As I have a Nostromo that is has never balked at? Unlikely.

More likely something else is at work, either bug or legitimate error, and this post unfortunately just generates misinformation about the possibilities.

Support is the way to go to get your solution resolved. If you are innocent of any wrong doing, you'll be cleared.

No disrespect to the poster, but threads just like this are used often by actual hackers to try and generate conflict to force a relaxation of anti-hacking measures after being burned.

Because of that unfortunate fact, I find there is really no choice but to view proclaimed claims of innocence in the public areas as highly suspect or at the very least, unproductive to solving the OPs problem.

I wish the OP good luck in resolving the issue!