Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consistently disconnecting mid match

(XBOX)Ninja Remake

• 4 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue.. why is nobody helping its been almost a month he posted it ! 

I have some videos to tell you more about me how the issue is : here is the first one : http://xboxclips.com/Treeqeh/84614c5e-bd6a-4930-bc55-19687c0b206b its in french but you dont need to understand any language to see what is happening. 

and here is the second one : http://xboxclips.com/Treeqeh/567ef622-6d98-4d26-988e-1e0a8d48955f So as you can see i have the same problem everytime, i lag/freeze for like 1-2 seconds then i get the message : "The connection to the network has been lost, return to the main menu".

and this is happening like every 10 times per playtime, and this is making me sick, i cant play the game when i get this error every 2 games with my friends and they never had this !

and please dont tell me its me, everything in my house is good, cables, internet connection etc everything is working fine.

thanks if someone can help us.

I'm suffering the same issue, I'll join mid game and no more then 20 seconds in I get disconnected and sent back. Hell, it happens EVEN when I'M THE HOST, which should not even be possible.

And my internet is completely fine, I even have it wired and this is becoming an issue just playing. What am I supposed to do, sit in my ship and constantly keep trying to play the game that consistently kicks me? I'm hoping this gets fixed by the time Harrow arrives in a few days, because this really hurts my experience after having taken a long break from the game for a year or so, and the last thing I want is to quit playing all together.

DE please, help a few Tenno's out, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem too. I can't play a single mission without losing connection to the host repeatedly. Both me and the guy I'm trying to play with have decent internet connections, his runs at up to 70Mb/s and mine runs at up to 100Mb/s, both wired connections, both very stable, this only happens with Warframe.

I get disconnected back to my ship, and it asks if I want to reconnect to the squad, to which I choose yes. Reconnects fine, then a few minutes later it disconnects again. Just been disconnected from him 5 times in 2 missions, I give up. I was prepared to spend a good half a dozen hours tonight working through quests etc (he's a much lower level, I was trying to support him through the Second Dream), but I'd rather play something else than get constantly disconnected, it's infuriating. No other game in my collection does this. Please DE, look into this, it's clearly not an isolated issue. I love this game (I've spent 29 days and 18 hours on it according to my Xbox!), but if I can't play it without constant disconnections, I'll do something else. It's worth noting that it doesn't do this during solo play, only on multiplayer.

The other thing that happens regularly is being unable to create a session until I restart the game, not sure what the deal is there. Used to happen now and again (every few days at most) now it happens multiple times a day.

Welp, now I'm getting removed from the game almost five seconds of starting a match. Seriously DE, this is serious, I'm about ready to just flat out uninstall the game if this keeps up. I'm sick of trying to actually play catch up with quests, yet I can't even go into a match without the game kicking me, when I have a connection that's not having issues, especially when other games I own don't have the same problem.

For the love of god help us, it's really hurting my experience and anymore might just result in me quitting the game all together.

At this point I'm going to continue bumping this thread until it's heard. I'm unable to play in pubs completely now, no matter what I do, no matter how much I reset my connection, it doesn't work. Not only can I not play pubs, I can't even complete quests where I would need help from other players, thus completely limiting my experience to just strict solo.

The fact this has been an on going issue since Octavia, AND still going on into Harrow, leads me to believe they don't simply care. You can cut the game down by half, but can't look into a issue that's affecting people from enjoying your game the way it was meant to be. Isn't the game's slogan, "Ninja's play free"? Well to me it should be changed to "Ninja's don't play.", because at this point I'm extremely concerned if this will ever get fixed within the coming weeks.

My only hope is this gets fixed once I uninstall the game and see if it will go away. If not, then I guess I'm never coming back till it's fixed. Until then I will never stop bumping this thread, while ranting and yelling about how you people can't simply listen to a majority of players, who are experiencing this issue.