Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum avatar not in sync with game avatar

Acollector

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, Xekrin said:

Clearing cache is not required, relogging on forums will suffice.

I normally just say it to double check that they've logged out since clearing it will auto log them out.

Also had people come back before saying just re-logging didn't work but relogging with clearing cache worked.

On 6/25/2017 at 10:55 PM, NovusNova said:

Log out of the forums, clear your cache and then log back into the forums.

Does that fix it for you?

No, that does not help, I had issues with the avatar in the past, please check my past topics about that, I think my avatar has been set manually in the past, that might be why.

6 hours ago, Forcellrus said:

My avatar issue has been resolved with the forum update. :D

FYI: In the future, should you come across this again (works for most of anything else on the web), pressing CTRL + F5 will perform a sort of "hard" refresh (I usually need to perform it on here anytime I've changed my glyph and logging in and out doesn't update it). Otherwise, as @NovusNova said, clearing your browser's cache should work as well.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

FYI: In the future, should you come across this again (works for most of anything else on the web), pressing CTRL + F5 will perform a sort of "hard" refresh (I usually need to perform it on here anytime I've changed my glyph and logging in and out doesn't update it). Otherwise, as @NovusNova said, clearing your browser's cache should work as well.

Please read my reply to NovusNova above.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

I understand your issue was resolved. I'm just giving you extra tips on how to resolve it, for the future. Ungrateful much?

Again, as I said above, those tips didn't work for me since I had avatar issues in the past.