Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashed and Burned (OOC)

Daakjenaar

In/under a mountain: wait, did you literally bunker down in a cave in the rockies for a week? or did you dig a big hole underneath the trees and erect something like this?

*with* a mountain: so how were the mountains' relatives? were they rowdy partiers? did they snore at night? did the mountain's parents threaten to drop rocks on you if you didn't bring their child back by 10pm? ^^;

Edited by souldrive11

2 minutes ago, souldrive11 said:

In/under a mountain: wait, did you literally bunker down in a cave in the rockies for a week? or did you dig a big hole underneath the trees and erect something like this?

*with* a mountain: so how were the mountains' relatives? were they rowdy partiers? did they snore at night? did the mountain's parents threaten to drop rocks on you if you didn't bring their child back by 10pm? ^^;

Under a mountain: brought to mind the phrase 'under a rock', which made sense because I was nowhere to be found

with a mountain: my housemate is on the heavier side, and yes they snore :)

39 minutes ago, souldrive11 said:

Hey, just the person I was looking for.

Crim left, and we're down a person. Would you like to join the RP? We have free cookies.

If yes, PM me so we can iron out the details of how exactly you'd join in on the story.

• 2 weeks later...

So, anyway, I'm at a UFC right now (Because UFCs don't happen in Canada that often), and here are a few observations I made:

1. 10 drunk Canadians have the commentating abilities of Joe Rogan when combined.

2. An angry Newfie  is a force of nature.

3. Every American that's fought so far has been booed at least a few times.

Edited by Daakjenaar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

General PSA across all of the threads I'm in.

I'm going to be heading overseas for the next two weeks tomorrow, and will be off regular posting until the 4th week of October. I'll still have internet, but it's going to be a *bit* of a challenge to post at normal times. (having a 15 hour difference will do that x.x)

I'll post when I can and still lurk in often, but in the forseeable future my plot contributing speed is going to be slow and awkward.

Please don't flood the ooc threads with eidola hills stuff while i'm off, that would make me so sad ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

General PSA

Remember when I said extenuating circumstances? I'm in one now.

Right now I'm holed up with my family at a hospital after my dad had a heart attack after getting off the plane. As such, my posting capabilities are arguably not going to get better for the foreseeable future. 

I'll try to lurk and check in when I can, but for now consider me on hiatus. Apologies and understanding from the other players please 😭

General PSA (with slight rant)

Well, finally back home after being stuck in a hospital and B&B for an extra week. Dad's on the mend, though continuous watchful care will be needed now and until the day my family dies. Could've been a better end to an out of town trip, but it could've been a lot worse too.

Hospital environment is terrible by the way in my opinion for those on the mend. Ventilation was "acceptable" at best, and downright hard to breath at worst. Food service was lousy (I'm 90-95% sure that soups are from condensed cans), and temperature was cold. Really, after surgery I probably would've been back home on Saturday if the operating room and subsequent day rooms weren't so cold that my dad came down with pneumonia right after it (and is still one the mend from that now). Blankets were thin like paper, so even with seven layers it pretty much did squat. Sure, hospital clothes are provided, but they're for ease of getting to the body, not keeping one warm. 

For now though, I'm back to a stable connection so posts will be easier (though not necessarily faster). 

Also, I am so sick of snow already. Winter or not, coming into this and minus 10-15 after a hospital stay in another province is *not* fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Would there be a time skip be warranted once rabbit comes back, or are you holding back till the immediate infested rushing Efahz and co. are dealt with? In between the canned orders over loudspeaker from Clog, it just feels like the scene's just been abruptly left hanging over a cliff right now.

Right now I'm not even sure if the infested are still there really, it jumped so suddenly to the 5 min timer and none of your mooks are commenting on the not-zombies rushing (or as fast as they can without legs) at them.

Timeskip as soon as Rabbits returns. It'll only be a few minutes, but there will be a longer skip (several hours) not too long after that.

And thanks for pointing that out. I'll assume they got the stragglers, but I apologize for forgetting about that scene.

Edited by Daakjenaar