The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There are some quality Limbos out there .......... somewhere

Jakorak

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I know how OP feels, but my problem is with Loki players...

for the 7584364845367484th time, going invisible DOESN'T HELP ANYONE IN A DEFENSE!!!

it would make loki do more damage with melee and hide him from aggro so less chance to die from squishyness = not bothering the team by having to res him? he can also pick up any other fallen teammate without being bothered. idk how that's not helpful. sure it's not the most helpful skill for a defense and loki is not the greatest frame for defense anyway but being invisible > not being invisible. 

soz for derail lol. to OP limbo can be annoying but what can you do. at least he can win the mission and is not being annoying that results in failing. i like elvenbane's suggestion to just stand on the console and dance.

OP for this type of situation best thing to do is to simply abort the mission and find a squad that doesn't have a griefer in it.  It's 'part of the game' now, even if it's absolutely abhorrent, and that means we need to adapt accordingly.

It is a good idea to just abort if you see a limbo, between stasis and radial banish it is a safe assumption that the limbo is only there too grief their team mates.

Edited by Kyronz

6 hours ago, dopey_opi said:

OP for this type of situation best thing to do is to simply abort the mission and find a squad that doesn't have a griefer in it.  It's 'part of the game' now, even if it's absolutely abhorrent, and that means we need to adapt accordingly.

yea... one of the frosts was smart enough to do that. I just felt like staying and making sure he understands just how miserable those tactics are.

6 hours ago, Kyronz said:

It is a good idea to just abort if you see a limbo, between stasis and radial banish it is a safe assumption that the limbo is only there too grief their team mates.

yea trolls are a thing. However, some people legitimately don't see anything wrong with it. They've whole-heartedly consumed the argument that 'it's just helping complete the mission', and I feel compelled to make it clear how sad of an excuse that is. If you want to delete the game, have the decency to either not do it in public, or uninstall the game

On 6/29/2017 at 1:47 AM, JSharpie said:

clickbait me one more time boy see what happens.

So what I'm gathered out of this memethemed diss is that a limbo used stasis and it bugged you. It'd bug me too. Word your post in the form of feedback like this:

I went to a mobile defense mission and this Limbo stasis'd every enemy, reducing my and my other team ability to effectively play the game. Limbo's Stasis is a good ability on paper, but it would be better if only Limbo's bullets were affect by stasis. That way it removes the ability for a limbo to inadvertently take away fun from his team mates while still letting his ability operate for him.

I mean, Stasis is a ludicrously broken ability as is, and this change would only make it more broken. Stasis was a bad idea from the first moment it was conceived, and never should have made it into the game in the first place.

Just now, Jakorak said:

I mean, Stasis is a ludicrously broken ability as is, and this change would only make it more broken. Stasis was a bad idea from the first moment it was conceived, and never should have made it into the game in the first place.

This game is already broken, I'd rather it be fun and broken than boring and slightly less broken.

Plus, you'll never be able to defeat my Stand.