Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] How do I...?

FierceRadiance

Question

(DE, I thought we had this talk once before. We WANT to play as Powerful Space Ninjas. We DO NOT want to play as embarrassingly-fragile 12-year-olds with three farts' worth of power. You like the Operators; we're happy for you. Let us continue to ignore them. Please.)

To my question: I'm (hopefully) near then end of the Harrow quest, and my Widdle Boi is being forced to try and do combat with trained Red Veil killers. Through about 40 minutes' worth of endlessly repeated deaths (seriously - 2:05 am to about 2:40 am), I've seen a total of three of the All-Powerful Oz's chains sparkle, and I blew each of them up very quickly. Other than that, the whole experience has well and truly sucked.

What's the trick to getting the chains to sparkle? I can't stay alive long enough to wait for it to just...happen. Killing the Red Veil folk just exhausts my pitiful reserve of power, and doesn't seem to make any difference to the chains. There no place to hide that the RV hunters or Oz hisself don't quickly find me. Soooo...what's the secret?

EDIT: BTW, what's with all the Pink-Floydian ELO-esque backward masking on the dialog?

Edited by FierceRadiance

4 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

(DE, I thought we had this talk once before. We WANT to play as Powerful Space Ninjas. We DO NOT want to play as embarrassingly-fragile 12-year-olds with three farts' worth of power. You like the Operators; we're happy for you. Let us continue to ignore them. Please.)

To my question: I'm (hopefully) near then end of the Harrow quest, and my Widdle Boi is being forced to try and do combat with trained Red Veil killers. Through about 40 minutes' worth of endlessly repeated deaths (seriously - 2:05 am to about 2:40 am), I've seen a total of three of the All-Powerful Oz's chains sparkle, and I blew each of them up very quickly. Other than that, the whole experience has well and truly sucked.

What's the trick to getting the chains to sparkle? I can't stay alive long enough to wait for it to just...happen. Killing the Red Veil folk just exhausts my pitiful reserve of power, and doesn't seem to make any difference to the chains. There no place to hide that the RV hunters or Oz hisself don't quickly find me. Soooo...what's the secret?

EDIT: BTW, what's with all the Pink-Floydian ELO-esque backward masking on the dialog?

trick is kill all red veil creeps
then rinse and repeat. at least that what i got from that fight

i like operator. but he soo fragile i can indestend that. but he soo low on power too. its just torture not a fight 

Edited by St_Minorto

Thanks! That helped.

DE, given that there were no clues or instructions as to how to accomplish the mission, and given that there was no way to accomplish killing all the RV hunters with a single Operator life, it seems unfair to expect players to just 'figger it out'. A little direction should have been provided.

25 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

A little direction should have been provided.

You know you're playing Warframe right?  The game that tells us to "attack the other braids", good luck getting viable info out of this game.