Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue when using the new duel melee/pistol

TheyreFood

When attacking sometimes you get locked into spamming attacks, tried it over 3 missions, happened every time, to test yourself just go into a mission, use the thrown wep/pistol stance thing spam attack, stop hitting anything, it will still attack. only way i've been able to get it to stop is either just wait for it to stop, or sometimes issuing a lot of random move commands or zooming would break the spam.

was using cerata and tysis, incase it is just something with them.

when it was working fine it felt really good, and the synergy you can do with weps feels new even when using weps i have used a million times, this is a mild issue but one i know some people would get real tilted from.

GL, and thanks a ton for this update!

I'm getting this too, with Glaive Prime and Euphona and the same result when I use your weapon setup.

Are you also getting the ragdoll effect on the enemies (during the melee spam combo)? Cant seem to reliably proc gas with the Cerata without the enemies being launched a fair ways. 

Edited by Simius_Mortis
Added when bug occurs.

On 6/29/2017 at 10:26 AM, Simius_Mortis said:

Are you also getting the ragdoll effect on the enemies (during the melee spam combo)? Cant seem to reliably proc gas with the Cerata without the enemies being launched a fair ways. 

I haven't honestly noticed, but I will put more testing into it. 

It's mostly just been annoying because i was leveling Harrow and he kind of gets destroyed if you are just melee spamming lol.