Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding How Gosh Darn Hard This Game Is In U9

Stormquake

I love it, and I wouldn't mind if it was even a tiny bit harder. I hadn't died in missions in so long, so going into U9 and getting rocked in solo made me have to reconsider so many of my mods and also convinced me to finally work towards a sentinel. Soloing is so fun and a great challenge right now and I don't get why everyone is saying it's too hard. Appreciate the challenge guys, Warframe isn't meant to be casual, we're god damn space ninjas.

[PS. Anyone else loving the new enemies and higher level stuff?]

I love it, and I wouldn't mind if it was even a tiny bit harder. I hadn't died in missions in so long, so going into U9 and getting rocked in solo made me have to reconsider so many of my mods and also convinced me to finally work towards a sentinel. Soloing is so fun and a great challenge right now and I don't get why everyone is saying it's too hard. Appreciate the challenge guys, Warframe isn't meant to be casual, we're god damn space ninjas.

100% agree with you, although it's still far too easy with a group of 4. But soloing is much more enjoyable when I actually have to dodge shots instead of standing there like a bullet soaked sponge, or bring ammo packs because I actually run out now. This update definitely been a huge improvement in terms of difficulty.

100% agree with you, although it's still far too easy with a group of 4. But soloing is much more enjoyable when I actually have to dodge shots instead of standing there like a bullet soaked sponge, or bring ammo packs because I actually run out now. This update definitely been a huge improvement in terms of difficulty.

Defense on certain maps is mad hard even with 4 people though, and you kind of have to consider squad composition now. You can't go in without at least one tanky frame or you're going to get wiped in higher missions. Also, I haven't been running out of ammo, but that's just because of the normal melee strike boosts, wooooo! Dual Ethers with max fury, pressure point, and loads of elemental mods have been my weapons of choice in U9.

Edited by Stormquake

And having fangs or daggers equipped at the time... Oh jeez...

Run run run, jump.... Rocket to the face.

And I ran!~

I ran so far away!~

I just ran!~

I ran all night and day!~

Couldn't get away~

This was totally called for, in my opinion. Especially since it was an ice level, with the ice condition XD

I freaking love it; it's not "omg I can't do anything hard," so I'm not sure what's up with the complaints.

I do think that Nightmare mode should be an option on missions where it is enabled, though. I can't think of a good gameplay reason that playing normal mode on those missions should be disallowed.

People are running around like headless chickens in PUG's, and I just failed the Meridian helmet alert three times due to the "scaling".  It either demands all the players have their best gear on, or that you have a Frost.  It also seems like the defense node/artifacts do not properly scale with the level 60+ grineers, and even a rocket heavy can shred 12-15% of health off of them. 

I honestly prefer how the alerts scaled before this difficulty spike went into place; if people want a challenge, they can do Nightmare mode/T3 Defense.  Don't force it on everyone and in every sector of the game, because it really doesn't benefit all the players, especially in PUG's.

(And before anyone asks why I wouldn't go with a clan/friends - Neither were interested in participating or were already in a group).

I just today tried to farm Mercury's boss for some materials... Real fun when the first boss in the game is lvl 50! thanks for making me waste all my revives!

How in the love of F*** are inexperienced players suppose to beat that damn thing? I can barely BARELY solo the damn thing with my lvl 20 Excalibur and level 30 Hek!

It's really going too far with the difficulty if you ask me

I just today tried to farm Mercury's boss for some materials... Real fun when the first boss in the game is lvl 50! thanks for making me waste all my revives!

How in the love of F*** are inexperienced players suppose to beat that damn thing? I can barely BARELY solo the damn thing with my lvl 20 Excalibur and level 30 Hek!

You need better mods...

Who said the game isn't meant to be casual?

Edited by f3llyn

If you need help killing him, add me. But be advised, you are not supposed to leave mercury-venus-earth if you cant kill Vor reliably.

And trust me, Ive been playing Warframe since January´s closed beta days, difficulty is something that you hate at first, true. Then, when you start to miss it you learn to love it... badly.

Warframe has never been as fun and challenging as it is nowadays. And hope there is more to come!

Edited by Eversor