The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Defection missions freeze my display

Seras

Every time I play a Defection mission it causes my game to freeze and lockup. My display freezes, but I can still hear and even activate powers and shoot. I've tried putting the game in different resolutions and display modes, as well as changing various graphical options. It ONLY happens in Defection game modes. I run the game at a pretty solid FPS on max settings, so I doubt it is a PC problem as it only happens in this particular game mode. I've tried hosting, joining other people's games and playing Solo - it still happens regardless. 

Drivers are up to date. It's not a heating issue, I checked each time it froze (system is water cooled - not going over 55o Celsius). I have to alt-f4 or kill the process in task manager.

i7 920 
12GB Memory
GTX 1070
Installed on a 1TB 7200RPM hard drive

Video example:

If you need more info let me know.

Same here.  Thought it was a harrow issue with first power maybe but can't get consistency.

While I can't get it to happen on demand, it has happened a few times since harrow update.

Not sure if this is issue but I am also using the i7 920?  That's only thing we have in common.

For card using a 1050 (which is stable in every other game and this game usually, no normal troubles etc).

As a point for consideration, I also am running shadowplay (that records the last 5 mins constantly unless i save it).

Edited by Afanc