Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xini Interception Banshee

Kereler

Question

Hi all, like many of you guys I've been really grinding out run after run of high level relic farms to obtain the coveted vaulted relics that everyone lusts for, Rhino Prime/Boltor Prime with the odd Oberon and Sybaris Prime relic thrown in. 

My node of choice is Xini, a node I have been using to farm Neo and Axi relics for the last few months, given the high chance of Neos on rotation A and a guaranteed Axi on B and C. I average around 20 minutes a run with 3-4 players going to C. I mostly use Frost to bubble the choke points on the points I lock down and then proceed to run around the map collecting drops until the run is over or go get a drink of water.

Now what I've been seeing a lot are squads of Novas and Banshees coming into Xini and Banshee in particular seems to be very effective in taking care of roughly level 40-60 Infested mobs. I too want to join in on the Banshee fun with her ultimate ability to lock down the interception so I can farm relics with more efficiency, cutting down on the time it takes per run.

So the question here is, what would I mod my Banshee for? (Assuming that I own her Prime version along with Prime Flow and Continuity)

Thanks!

~Kel

4 answers to this question

Resonating quake + stretch is enough to lockdown the whole map. You'll need prime flow with this build and max efficiency to keep it up since it will drain your energy fast that you'll need an ev or energy pads to spam it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resonating_Quake

Overextended + stretch with max efficiency can lock about half the points and the energy drops would usually suffice to regain your energy so you can channel it again

Please don't.

Banshee is on a fast track to nerf kingdom at the moment because people are abusing her 4th. As a banshee main, i hope they nerf her 4 into the dirt and leave the rest of her abilities pretty much as is...

But if you must invest the time regardless, build for range+efficiency. You can forego any health mods, you wont need them the enemy will always be too far away from you, use these saved slots to get your continuity up as high as possible - As cont. and eff. decrease her 4th's drain.

Your choice if you run her 4th Augment however. It does more damage, but increases in energy drain per sec.

EDIT:
Favour overextended over Stretch. You can compensate with Sonar - If you don't run with banshee's 4th augment, use her Sonar augment with overextended. SQ hits a point on enemies at random, sonar spots included.

Edited by MillbrookWest

For the best lockdown results just build for max range, efficiency and use resonating quake. That setup is a nobrainer for any level range as the Cc works irrelevant of level and envirement.

My personal recommendation is a hybrid build between resonating quake and resonance tho.

Banshee by herself is not only the best supporter/weapon amplifier but also the best aoe frame imo, not for her ultimate alone but for the synergy sonar and quake create. Absolutely nothing beats quakes damage x8-15 in that regard. Just make a balanced build which includes max efficiency, balanced/positive duration and positive strength (4-6 mods), add some range (stretch, slot 5-7) and invest the remaining slots in basestats (health for a overall build, energy pool exclusive for a specified aoe build).

You gotta reset quake from time to time anyways if you're using the augument....just use those breathers to recast sonar and use silence to pick up orbs under the cover of light Cc. Works splendit with naramon + Maiming melee too (Atterax!!)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108