Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On How To Aquire Warframes

D3Jason

Keeping the same difficulty and resource requirement, i'd like to suggest a different way to aquire new warframes.

EDIT: edited idea to keep resource grinding around same difficulty as is plus adding alternative idea

Currently we are building warframes, including the person inside them, which is just silly. Even sillier that we aquired them from bosses with the resources to build it themselves, along with a set of blueprints. So to make it follow the new storyline, you kill the boss for 2 key fragment and a blueprint that costs 10 morphics and 5 orokin cells along with 100k credits and the 2 fragments to build in 3 days. then from here you do the mission, get the warframe from its cryopod room in the towers.

mission ideas are:

an assassination void where the boss is a corrupted warframe

puzzle void where progression is based on slightly tricky puzzles

obstical course rooms

or simply raid

ALTERNATIVE IDEA (for keeping current resource grinding and construction time)

The boss that drops the blueprints now just drops the fully constructed key at a lower drop chance(around 5%), using this key, you go on the mission and aquire the warframe, keeping previously stated mission ideas, but once you aquire the warframe, its given to you as a construction item called damaged [warframe name] along with the 3 current blueprints, then you buy the warframe blueprint and instead of orokin cell you have damaged warframe as the 4th ingredient.

Edited by D3Jason

At first I was thinking "This is ridiculous" and after reading it I think it's a pretty good idea.

Alternatively; Make the Neural Sentry possess the WF, requiring you to show your Tenno power (AKA BOSS FIGHT) to the possessed frame and that's how you acquire it

At first I was thinking "This is ridiculous" and after reading it I think it's a pretty good idea.

Alternatively; Make the Neural Sentry possess the WF, requiring you to show your Tenno power (AKA BOSS FIGHT) to the possessed frame and that's how you acquire it

Same reaction here.

It is, indeed, a great suggestion, more story-logic, but, in my opinion, it will not get implemented anytime soon, if ever..i think DE has too much polishing to do before changing something that isn't quite broken..

BUT: i'd LOVE it! darn...you just got my hopes up..

Same reaction here.

It is, indeed, a great suggestion, more story-logic, but, in my opinion, it will not get implemented anytime soon, if ever..i think DE has too much polishing to do before changing something that isn't quite broken..

BUT: i'd LOVE it! darn...you just got my hopes up..

I'm sorry, came to me at 1 am how silly the current process is, even though it isn't broken i would love to see this in upcoming updates.

key will be 3 days to make, then shortened it down a tiny bit with instead of 1/2 day to make the parts, just like 1 hour doing a long void mission with a corruptor warframe boss fight, liked that idea. would need to revamp ai for warframes, so finding it in cryostorage seems like the easier route for them.

It soundd fun but what about people who would just rush it? And making it last an hour? How do you do that when there's rushing? Also one of the things I like about the game most missions don't last long.

way to easy? seriously its like you don't grasp the whole concept of similar to same resource requirement, same boss grinding, same construction time (in exception of the 12 hours for the parts) same credit cost and a void mission with more difficult rooms that are actually required to be solved/done for the frame. mission can be rushed but it will still take a good 20-60 minutes to do depending on what is all inside, puzzle rooms, obstical rooms, parkour rooms, or a corrupted boss room. Its not too easy, especially if you suggest fixes and add to the idea, don't just knock the idea on something as simple as "way to easy". its also way too easy to fix a problem like that.

i like the raid idea, dont want to give a spoiler, but stealing a frame or part of it from Corpus boss that stealth (trying to minimize spoiler) does fit the current storyline.

so maybe rather than kill boss make frame, some can be stole a part but its too broken/worn require current mats and time for "fixing"

Keeping the same difficulty and resource requirement, i'd like to suggest a different way to aquire new warframes.

EDIT: edited idea to keep resource grinding around same difficulty as is plus adding alternative idea

Currently we are building warframes, including the person inside them, which is just silly. Even sillier that we aquired them from bosses with the resources to build it themselves, along with a set of blueprints. So to make it follow the new storyline, you kill the boss for 2 key fragment and a blueprint that costs 10 morphics and 5 orokin cells along with 100k credits and the 2 fragments to build in 3 days. then from here you do the mission, get the warframe from its cryopod room in the towers.

mission ideas are:

an assassination void where the boss is a corrupted warframe

puzzle void where progression is based on slightly tricky puzzles

obstical course rooms

or simply raid

ALTERNATIVE IDEA (for keeping current resource grinding and construction time)

The boss that drops the blueprints now just drops the fully constructed key at a lower drop chance(around 5%), using this key, you go on the mission and aquire the warframe, keeping previously stated mission ideas, but once you aquire the warframe, its given to you as a construction item called damaged [warframe name] along with the 3 current blueprints, then you buy the warframe blueprint and instead of orokin cell you have damaged warframe as the 4th ingredient.

Maybe not just the key to the map, but the location of the map should be some sort of prize too.

Amazing idea by the way.