Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Quest BUGGED

DragonslyrX

I decided to write this post because It is something thats going to be very important for things coming. I play on PC, but I use a PS4 controller to play Warframe. This Harrow quest is COMPLETELY unplayable with a controller. You CANNOT transference in order to speak to the woman in steel miridian base, so on PC you have to click 5. You CANNOT select the emotion for the tarot card that shows emotion, the game just sits there forever. Would REALLY like to see this fixed.. I am a crippled hand player, I cannot play on keyboard and mouse, so I use controller, and this is unplayable... This is the 3rd time recently when this game has made changes that dont work well with Controllers....

Yeah, they have been good with fixing the issues, just annoys me that now Im going to have to wait to play harrow quest, so im gonna fall behind and watch videos on YT on stuff I cant do yet. lol. I have been playing this game on controller for many years now... Seems like in recent months they have been making alot of mistakes in thier content creation.. -_-