Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plate Farming

Moomid99

Question

So as the title states, Any efficient ways of farming Alloy plates?  Ways that can be done Solo or with a party
Been struggling to get 120k for the Kavat upgrade segment,
Yes I know it's a common resource but for some reason I don't have that much of it 

Thanks in advance

7 answers to this question

Go to Venus - pick Survival, trash it for 20 min and leave and come back as many times as needed.   Malva should be good since it has a higher resource drop rate.

If I could give you some of my 6 million plates, I totally would xD  Can't seem to get rid of them.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

I honestly never thought I'd see the day someone asked where to farm alloy plates. Color me surprised.

As for where to farm it, ideally any location that has alloy plates as a common resource and has either a survival node, intercept node, defense node, or an excavation node.

I'm in exactly same boat as OP. I need 20K more alloy plate towards my Kubrow breeder upgrade. It must be a newer player thing (I only have 120 hours total and just started Saturn). I just did a nightmare mode Defense mission on Venus and only netted 1K of alloy plate. Even in spite of running 2 extractors day & night, this is a very slow farming process.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Seraphiel_777 said:

I'm in exactly same boat as OP. I need 20K more alloy plate towards my Kubrow breeder upgrade. It must be a newer player thing (I only have 120 hours total and just started Saturn). I just did a nightmare mode Defense mission on Venus and only netted 1K of alloy plate. Even in spite of running 2 extractors day & night, this is a very slow farming process.

It generally is.

Alloy Plates used to be the common resource in the void, and back before void relics were a thing, they were instead, void keys. The keys were the only way to access the void(they weren't nodes you could select normally to play). In fact, alloy plates were so common, that it became a meme within Warframe. Everyone had millions of alloy plates laying around, and nothing to spend it on(higher MR gear generally doesn't require the use of alloy plates to build).

Naturally, a lot of the 'veteran' players spent a ton of time farming parts in the void. The key system helped to elongate time spent as only one key was needed for up to 4 players to access the mission and receive a reward upon completion. So players could cycle their keys among a group of 4 and play a lot more missions for prime loot than a group of 4 can do now with the relic system.

So, anyone that's been around long enough generally has quite a massive stockpile of alloy plates.

Edited by GhostSwordsman