The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Just installed the game and having very low FPS

Mitkosa333

Probably the new Earth caused this .

So , low settings you say ? Everything on Low and disabled ? Also , what's your in-game resolution ? 

Try to disable DX10 and DX11 in Launcher settings . (I even disabled 64bit mode , dunno if FPS increased or not , because I don't see differences)

Edited by FunnkyHD

Okay, not gonna lie, I didn't see the settings in the launcher... It got kinda better, but it's still not there, my audio lags and I get like 1 second of freeze screen every 30 seconds and u can imagine how annoying that is. I forgot to say, I had it installed at my last laptop with lower specs and it ran better.

Edited by Mitkosa333

I don't think I have a leak, simply because that way the lag will happen after some time of playing the game and it will be constant.  And mine is super weird because it doesn't show on the FPS tool that comes with the game. Anyways I will run the test and see what will happen...

Edited by Mitkosa333

48 minutes ago, Mitkosa333 said:

For an hour it leaked like 50 MBs of RAM, so I don't think that's the problem

VRAM or RAM? VRAM gets usually clogged with textures when you play for a long time, sometimes leading to crashes. These textures get "deleted" when you stop the game, freeing space (or that's what I understood from reading my crash logs and EE files).