The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you prioritize the party chat when on the mission again?

After the Harrow patch, the chating screen sets clan chat by default even in the mission, but with this I have to manually change the setting to the party chat each times when I enter every single mission, or when I need to chat with the party member immediatly I send the messeage to the clan chat and lost the precious time to warn the party member, as well as confusing the clan members.

Can you fix it to set party chat by default? Else give a way to set the default chats...

Also I don't know if it's me but the chat used to automatically show up everytime there was a post in a certain channel, now I have to check manually which means it is very likely for me to miss a conversation going on if I don't keep repeatedly opening the tab to check.

I get why some people would like things to be this way but I would like an option to keep chat in 'auto-show' mode.

4 hours ago, EchoCallisto said:

I can't count how many times I have posting something in the clan chat while on a mission since Harrows release like 3 days ago. Lol! It would be lovely to have the option to set a default chat!

I have seen something like "stk" or "ty" on the clan chat several times as well. :( Not only me do it accidently.