Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Adhesive Blast Do Anything For Scourge?

KarnageKillgore

Question

2 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, Karnage said:

I'm just curious if Adhesive Blast does anything for Scourge. Does anyone know?

Just tested it and it has no noticeable effect.  The discs explode immediately upon impact with enemy or surfaces.

Thanks for bringing this up though, I have been curious a while if it did anything at all to weapons like Zarr and Ogris and I just discovered (though I suppose reading the wiki earlier would have helped) that it delays the explosion on these weapons making them a bit safer to fire at close range.

It does delay the explosion (on zarr its like 2 or 3 seconds) a little but it makes them much more strategic to use and less hazardous to one's health, which is nice.

3 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Just tested it and it has no noticeable effect.  The discs explode immediately upon impact with enemy or surfaces.

Thanks for bringing this up though, I have been curious a while if it did anything at all to weapons like Zarr and Ogris and I just discovered (though I suppose reading the wiki earlier would have helped) that it delays the explosion on these weapons making them a bit safer to fire at close range.

It does delay the explosion (on zarr its like 2 or 3 seconds) a little but it makes them much more strategic to use and less hazardous to one's health, which is nice.

I ask because the Wikia claims that it keeps on proccing Corrosive on an enemy but I don't have access to the Sim.