Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime | Looking for iron skin builds!

maripod

Question

So recently i got rhino p. and i cant find any good build that doesnt require 3+ formas and im looking towards iron skin build that will hold a decent amount of damage and wont consume like 100 energy per cast. Is it possible?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, maripod said:

So recently i got rhino p. and i cant find any good build that doesnt require 3+ formas and im looking towards iron skin build that will hold a decent amount of damage and wont consume like 100 energy per cast. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Easy

1. Don't use blind rage but take all other strength mod
  2. Use the mod for armor (can't remember its name)
  3. Use rhino's augment for his first ability

Done.

Charge into a group of enemies > cast iron skin.

9 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Easy

1. Don't use blind rage but take all other strength mod
  2. Use the mod for armor (can't remember its name)
  3. Use rhino's augment for his first ability

Done.

Charge into a group of enemies > cast iron skin.

oh

It helps to have Iron Shrapnel in addition to Ironclad Charge, just so (as many people have noted in the past) you can recast/refresh your skin when it's running low

A particularly nasty trick you can do that didn't really occur to me for a while till I saw it mentioned somewhere else in passing: you can charge into a huge mob of enemies while an instance of Iron Skin is already active, and as long as the armor buff from Ironclad Charge's timer is still ticking you can detonate with Iron Shrapnel and then immediately recast to get a pretty hefty Iron Skin with minimal risk in regards to taking damage to shields/health

I can't say much more on the topic for sake of minimizing forma costs, but from a purely mechanical standpoint having both those augments together makes playing Iron Skin a lot more relaxing in my experience (and pretty fun once you get a good rhythm going)