Jump to content
Jithvan

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests Again!

Recommended Posts

If you're still taking commissions, I would love if you can do two emblems for me! However would I have to pay the fee of 300 plat for both pieces or just one? I want to make sure so I know how much to give you.

 

Clan/Alliance Name: Aenoa

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: I would like for a stylized, but minimalistic Phoenix with golden and warm hues with a silver outline. It would be wonderful if the clan's name could be added in Orokin script somewhere in the emblem, I will leave the placement of it up to you. 

Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/BjxCRNf

Additional CommentsI'm excited to see what you come up with! I don't have a solid idea, but I hope the references are enough to get my idea across.

 

Clan/Alliance Name: The Hydrus Concord

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: A Hydra with at least 3 heads, black with different colored eyes to represent different clans; a golden outline encasing it. Would prefer if the style matched that of the design of Aenoa's emblem: stylized but minimalistic. With the alliance's name written somewhere inside the emblem.

Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/Gdbv8dj

Additional CommentsLike the clan emblem, I do not have a solid concept on what it can look like so I'm eager to see what you do with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

Im on PS4, so i guess i only have one payment option.

I would be happy to pay the Whole thing in advance tho, if the price isnt too steep 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-10 at 9:52 AM, (PS4)FredrikJ988 said:

Hi.

Im on PS4, so i guess i only have one payment option.

I would be happy to pay the Whole thing in advance tho, if the price isnt too steep 🙂

Hey there! You can send an advance of $20 for now and i'll get a draft your way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Hey there! You can send an advance of $20 for now and i'll get a draft your way!

Hi.

Payment sent 🙂

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I'm looking for help in designing a logo for my clan. The details are as provided below.
 

  • Clan/Alliance Name: Radiant Space Hamsters
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or PayPal
  • Design Details: A framed circular logo with a starry background and a standing hamster looking directly at the viewer
  • Links to reference images: 
    For the outer frame of the logo, something with a wreath maybe
    71303c95c10831840d9dc0c1cc3cd774.jpg

    I couldn't find a hamster that was standing up and looking directly at the viewer, but these could do in a pinch
    Syrian.jpg
    0_Marmalade-the-Hamster-has-fun-in-his-c
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h

    a more starry background?
    61pgPcTafjL._SX466_.jpg

  • Additional Comments: Simple design. I'm not looking for anything too fancy.

Edited by Tetranius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-12 at 1:20 PM, Tetranius said:

Hi there,

I'm looking for help in designing a logo for my clan. The details are as provided below.
 

  • Clan/Alliance Name: Galactic Space Hamsters
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or PayPal
  • Design Details: A framed circular logo with a starry background and a standing hamster looking directly at the viewer
  • Links to reference images: 
    For the outer frame of the logo, something with a wreath maybe
    71303c95c10831840d9dc0c1cc3cd774.jpg

    I couldn't find a hamster that was standing up and looking directly at the viewer, but these could do in a pinch
    Syrian.jpg
    0_Marmalade-the-Hamster-has-fun-in-his-c
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h

    a more starry background?
    61pgPcTafjL._SX466_.jpg

  • Additional Comments: Simple design. I'm not looking for anything too fancy.

Hey there! You can send an advance of $20 via PayPal for now and i'll get a draft your way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-08 at 9:32 PM, Space_Ace said:

If you're still taking commissions, I would love if you can do two emblems for me! However would I have to pay the fee of 300 plat for both pieces or just one? I want to make sure so I know how much to give you.

 

Clan/Alliance Name: Aenoa

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: I would like for a stylized, but minimalistic Phoenix with golden and warm hues with a silver outline. It would be wonderful if the clan's name could be added in Orokin script somewhere in the emblem, I will leave the placement of it up to you. 

Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/BjxCRNf

Additional CommentsI'm excited to see what you come up with! I don't have a solid idea, but I hope the references are enough to get my idea across.

 

Clan/Alliance Name: The Hydrus Concord

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: A Hydra with at least 3 heads, black with different colored eyes to represent different clans; a golden outline encasing it. Would prefer if the style matched that of the design of Aenoa's emblem: stylized but minimalistic. With the alliance's name written somewhere inside the emblem.

Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/Gdbv8dj

Additional CommentsLike the clan emblem, I do not have a solid concept on what it can look like so I'm eager to see what you do with it!

Yes it would be 600p to start off with both. I'll get started on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 6:58 PM, (PS4)FredrikJ988 said:

Hi.

Payment sent 🙂

Hi, just wondering if i could get some feedback on this. I sent advance payment and marked it Clan emblem 88Oni, just wondering if it reached you, or if it has gotten lost?

Since i have no way of knowing unless you say something 😛 If its not too much trouble 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (PS4)FredrikJ988 said:

Hi, just wondering if i could get some feedback on this. I sent advance payment and marked it Clan emblem 88Oni, just wondering if it reached you, or if it has gotten lost?

Since i have no way of knowing unless you say something 😛 If its not too much trouble 🙂

Don't worry I got it 🙂

Here's the first draft, what do you think?

xSMKwJ0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Don't worry I got it 🙂

Here's the first draft, what do you think?

xSMKwJ0.png

Yes that looks awesome, you`re Worth every penny and more 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-15 at 7:37 PM, Jithvan said:

Yes it would be 600p to start off with both. I'll get started on them.

Okay, thanks for letting me know! When are you usually online? I'll try to be on then to give the 600p 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-12 at 1:20 PM, Tetranius said:

Hi there,

I'm looking for help in designing a logo for my clan. The details are as provided below.
 

  • Clan/Alliance Name: Galactic Space Hamsters
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or PayPal
  • Design Details: A framed circular logo with a starry background and a standing hamster looking directly at the viewer
  • Links to reference images: 
    For the outer frame of the logo, something with a wreath maybe
    71303c95c10831840d9dc0c1cc3cd774.jpg

    I couldn't find a hamster that was standing up and looking directly at the viewer, but these could do in a pinch
    Syrian.jpg
    0_Marmalade-the-Hamster-has-fun-in-his-c
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h

    a more starry background?
    61pgPcTafjL._SX466_.jpg

  • Additional Comments: Simple design. I'm not looking for anything too fancy.

Hi, just a reminder that i'm still waiting for the advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah sorry, I think my message got eaten up by the internet (or Ballas), I was saying I'll drop it in at the end of the month when I get my salary. Also, would it be possible to pay by platinum instead? And whom do I send it to? or rather who do I make a trade with? While I can pay by PayPal, I would rather pay with Plat if at all possible. Though, like with a cash payment, it'll have to be at the end of the month if that's okay. I had some IRL stuff come up a week ago right after I sent off this message. Much apologies for the delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-21 at 6:41 AM, Tetranius said:

Ah sorry, I think my message got eaten up by the internet (or Ballas), I was saying I'll drop it in at the end of the month when I get my salary. Also, would it be possible to pay by platinum instead? And whom do I send it to? or rather who do I make a trade with? While I can pay by PayPal, I would rather pay with Plat if at all possible. Though, like with a cash payment, it'll have to be at the end of the month if that's okay. I had some IRL stuff come up a week ago right after I sent off this message. Much apologies for the delay.

Sure, I can wait till the end of the month. I prefer cash because have trouble accepting platinum, I have very few credits ingame for trade tax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Clan Name: The Duviri Resistance
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: Something resembling the infested. So gruesome,overgrown, Maybe try to get an idea from the clan name to add in also. But no text included. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-22 at 12:45 PM, Ocelirien said:
  • Clan Name: The Duviri Resistance
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: Something resembling the infested. So gruesome,overgrown, Maybe try to get an idea from the clan name to add in also. But no text included. Thanks.

Do you have any reference images?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-21 at 6:41 AM, Tetranius said:

Ah sorry, I think my message got eaten up by the internet (or Ballas), I was saying I'll drop it in at the end of the month when I get my salary. Also, would it be possible to pay by platinum instead? And whom do I send it to? or rather who do I make a trade with? While I can pay by PayPal, I would rather pay with Plat if at all possible. Though, like with a cash payment, it'll have to be at the end of the month if that's okay. I had some IRL stuff come up a week ago right after I sent off this message. Much apologies for the delay.

How's this?

EKi3CWN.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How's this?

EKi3CWN.png

That...is just absolutely superb. Thank you for taking the time and trouble for this. Let me know how much it will be and I'll get the payment in at the start of the next month. :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tetranius said:

That...is just absolutely superb. Thank you for taking the time and trouble for this. Let me know how much it will be and I'll get the payment in at the start of the next month. :heart:

Glad you like it! It'll just be $20 as it's the first draft 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Clan/Alliance Name: Wings Of The Songstress

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or $$$

Design Details: Would like a cleaner/sharper design than the sample below.  Would like to have the Chinese character placed somewhere in the space between the crossed weapons. Instead of a white and black trim, if you could make it like a gold/silver metallic trim that would be awesome.  Also a bit better alignment of the crossed weapons and the Sakura petal would be awesome as well.

Links to reference images: 4 images -  https://imgur.com/a/z2Aa5Qf

Additional Comments: Color wise I think I would like to keep it as is or close to the ones currently there.

Please let me know of this is okay and I will gladly provide the advance payment.

Edited by -Shizue-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-29 at 11:09 PM, -Shizue- said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Wings Of The Songstress

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or $$$

Design Details: Would like a cleaner/sharper design than the sample below.  Would like to have the Chinese character placed somewhere in the space between the crossed weapons. Instead of a white and black trim, if you could make it like a gold/silver metallic trim that would be awesome.  Also a bit better alignment of the crossed weapons and the Sakura petal would be awesome as well.

Links to reference images: 4 images -  https://imgur.com/a/z2Aa5Qf

Additional Comments: Color wise I think I would like to keep it as is or close to the ones currently there.

Please let me know of this is okay and I will gladly provide the advance payment.

Yes I can do this, I would prefer an advance to be sent via PayPal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...