Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrows Range Clarification

Grimmstyler

Question

Need some clarification on harrows range..

I have max range on Harrow

How exactly does Condemn range work? is it target based? does it fan out like Oberons Hallowed Ground? I was in Bere with max range.. On the usual post spot.. and couldnt Condemn a enemy in shorter range of a max range trinity..( i was low lvl tho)..

Thurible doesnt seem to stretch to max range.. is the range scaled only to affinity range?

Covenant doesnt seem to stretch to max range.. is it scaled only to affinity range? Or does it work like Chromas elemental ward? 

8 answers to this question

Condemn's wave around its ghost hand swinging the thurible gets bigger (wider) with Power Range. Not sure if it is a static number or a cone degree yet.

Thurible at rank 3 is 15 meters in radius (from Harrow's position), so max range is 250% at 37.5 meters.

Just know that whenever you see Affinity Range's icon on your teammates in the squad list, your Penance and Covenant will affect them. It is only extendable with Vazarin's Disciplined Approach Way.

Animation:

I have a dark blue Energy color to match the color of Energy Orbs..I was doing a lot of Hydron to lvl Harrow..  Its dark in Hydron so i couldn't see the range identifiers for Condemn or Thurible.. Havent Seen any for Penance 

Codemn: 

Straight ahead projectile type.. No target needed

2 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Condemn's wave around its ghost hand swinging the thurible gets bigger (wider) with Power Range. Not sure if it is a static number or a cone degree yet.

Penance: Unsure about animation.. 

Thurible: Resembles Ivaras Cloak Arrow

Covenant: Ive noticed players in effect of the Covenant have the Energy Color around their Torso

Edited by Grimmstyler

8 hours ago, hukurokuju5 said:

stays narrow. dont build range

I changed my max range and just use a Overextended to help balance Narrowminded for Condemn (power 1).. My build doesnt have much power strength.. But its still viable.. Duration is key, Power Strength seems OP 

fleeting, streamline, trans fort, narrow minded

intensify, primed cont, stretch, defensive slot

182 duration

170 efficiency

79 range

200 str

^ best build for me so far, unless you want to run quick thinking, which is almost mandatory for harrow at high levels.  

I went with Duration Build

3 or 4 forma i think

Corrosive Projection, Power Drift, Quick Thinking, Primed Continuity, stretch, Narrowminded R6, Rage, Intensify, Natural Talent(IMO a must for Harrow)

DUR - 218%

EFF -  100%

RNG - 103%

STR - 145%

Edited by Grimmstyler