The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black Screen Host Disconnect

Timedodger

Since the release of Harrow, i have been have not been able to get into previously started games (no matter how recent it is). I finish going through the loading screen then, get a black screen (and loose all sound except for the background music) for 10-15 sec before loading into the mission and being told that "The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu." one back in the Liset i am asked if i want to reconnect to the squad. If i say yes then i get the loading screen, then the the black screen, then the message  "The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu" again (i have repeated this 5 times). This didn't happen to me before the update.

For reference these are the specs for my computer:

Processor: Intel Core i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.89 usable)

64-bit Operating System

(I am also running this off of a laptop)

Edit: I was able to fix this by turning off DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 in the launcher settings.

Edited by Timedodger

Hi I turned off those settings and squads seemed to work so thank you! But now i have the problem of everything around me being blurry. Did the same thing happen to you? And if so how did you fix it?