Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode Optional

Ss3trnks2

I already made a reddit post about it on the warframe subreddit, but i decided I would go ahead and make another post here on the warframe forum itself. I am taking a poll of how many people think nightmare mode should be an optional thing as apposed to a randomly forced on you thing. Cause when people are trying to farm things, or level up weapons or frames, I find that myself and others will simply go do other missions when our preferred missions are in nightmare mode. Nightmare in my personal opinion should be a high risk/high reward mission type for advanced players when they are using their best stuff, so to have venera on venus go into nightmare mode when I am trying to level up a level 4 ember is a pain and I just go do other missions and wait until it goes away and it wastes my time and others when it happens on missions we need for farming and leveling things. 

Here is the link to the poll:

http://strawpoll.me/234426

Here is the link to the results:

http://strawpoll.me/234426/r

And we should also have the ability to activate Nightmare mode on any mission if we want, not just the ones selected by RNG.

This more than anything. I don't care about it being optional, but I'd like to run any mission I want in Nightmare Mode.

Edited by Vovolov

I agree, I really don't like that feeling where I take a break for an hour or two of tedious grinding for blueprints, and then find myself blocked off when I finally feel ready for the mission again. Seriously, Tolstoj seems to be in nightmare half the time I want to go grind for the Seer parts, which may take a while to get, and getting my health sapped/time limited/low gravity with a dangerous Vor sounds sort of detrimental to my progress... by a lot.