Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What codex entry is this?

Vivirium

Question

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

It's the drone you find around the target in Archwing Rush missions, though it's currently bugged since you can scan it but the entry won't fill.

It bugs me. TERRIBLY.

haha nice pun, but yea that does suck, I have a similar issue with the security cameras, and how they aren't completed yet I have scanned them. I wonder when DE will actually fix these bugs...

Just now, GZ_Zeldafan said:

haha nice pun, but yea that does suck, I have a similar issue with the security cameras, and how they aren't completed yet I have scanned them. I wonder when DE will actually fix these bugs...

Not sure, the thing is there since months, I had hopes for U21 as usually in big updates they fix a lot of stuff from ages ago, but this was missed apparently.

It's annoying as it's the only entry I'm missing!

1 minute ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Not sure, the thing is there since months, I had hopes for U21 as usually in big updates they fix a lot of stuff from ages ago, but this was missed apparently.

It's annoying as it's the only entry I'm missing!

Nice, do you have any tips for getting difficult to get eximus, say for example an Arid Butcher Eximus or the Manic Bombard Eximus?

11 minutes ago, GZ_Zeldafan said:

Nice, do you have any tips for getting difficult to get eximus, say for example an Arid Butcher Eximus or the Manic Bombard Eximus?

I got my Arid Butcher Eximus(and all the Arid Eximus)in a defense on Phobos(now Mars, I think), past wave 20. I just went there with Frost solo and sit for 40 waves until I got them all a few times.

For Manic Bombard Eximus take a look at this:

1 minute ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I got my Arid Butcher Eximus(and all the Arid Eximus)in a defense on Phobos(now Mars, I think), past wave 20. I just went there with Frost solo and sit for 40 waves until I got them all a few times.

For Manic Bombard Eximus take a look at this:

Thank you very much, do you mind if I ask for any other assistance with these Codex scans in the future?