Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tabbing in chat locks up Warframe, requiring a restart

BroPyp

So basically, when I use tab to switch chat channels this can frequently cause my UI to completely lock up.

I can still move the mouse, and the game itself is still running but I am forced to restart because I am unable to actually type into the chat (the " | " cursor does not appear)

This could possibly be reproduced by simply having people PM you and have a number of other chat tabs open with players, and just use tab normally to navigate between channels. For me, this would eventually lock up and I'd need to ALT + F4 out of the game to "fix" it. Would appreciate if this can be looked into

EDIT: I have found what I think the problem is, when tabbing past the recruiting chat into trading chat, I am taken to trading chat, but you will notice the icon for trading chat is not there,

and still shows as if the active channel is recruiting chat. If it helps, my resolution is 2560x1440 and I am using the Legacy UI scaling option.

xCTRV_6YQlGqn7wGLyH_jg.png

Edited by BroPyp
more info

I also have this problem and it's really annoying especially since I run JV usually every single day and when i tab during the 2nd mission I cant escape and it requires everyonne to extract I really need this patched as soon as possible

Glad to see other people are having it and that it's not just me, it seems to happen only after playing a mission or having a number of tabs open.

When you have people PM'ing you for trades like I do, this becomes a very frequent problem :/

Edited by BroPyp