The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Has Nekomimi Helm For Nova?

Rengakun

Better idea: Never do that, and ban people who make idiotic threads like this. Also, ban people who use mangled pseudo-Japanese unironically.

Suddenly, the Warframe community would improve a few trillion percent.

Show me this use of "unironically mangled pseudo-Japanese" you speak of. If you are referring to my post about this game being influence by Japanese culture then we have another facepalm coming. I was replying to the person that kept using the insulting term "Weaboo" and reminded him that he was close to being hypocritical. If you don't like Japanese things or Eastern influenced things at all then why are you ok with being a ninja in space? and If its not that black and white for you then where is the problem? Also if you read all the posts you'd see a mod pointing these "pseudo-Japanese" things out as well.

Show me this use of "unironically mangled pseudo-Japanese" you speak of. If you are referring to my post about this game being influence by Japanese culture then we have another facepalm coming. I was replying to the person that kept using the insulting term "Weaboo" and reminded him that he was close to being hypocritical. If you don't like Japanese things or Eastern influenced things at all then why are you ok with being a ninja in space? and If its not that black and white for you then where is the problem? Also if you read all the posts you'd see a mod pointing these "pseudo-Japanese" things out as well.

Hey, no need for a Flame War.

You took the bait.

Edited by Rengakun

Hey, no need for a Flame War.

You took the bait.

Sorry about that. Didn't intend to make this thread go this direction or get this involved in the first place. Very outside of my normal forum behavior (note post count and I've been here since March 2013. I assume 145 is not very much). I was just trying to figure out what he/she meant and thought I worded it fair enough. I'll be done and I apologize, Rengakun

Edited by 7.T.

Sorry about that. Didn't intend to make this thread go this direction or get this involved in the first place. Very outside of my normal forum behavior. I was just trying to figure out what he/she meant and thought I worded it fair enough. I'll be done and I apologize, Rengakun

Let's go ahead and support this idea even more!

Sorry about that. Didn't intend to make this thread go this direction or get this involved in the first place. Very outside of my normal forum behavior. I was just trying to figure out what he/she meant and thought I worded it fair enough. I'll be done and I apologize, Rengakun

It's OK. No need to apologize. :)

Sometimes, we can behave very differently when Flame Bait is present.

I somehow managed to turn racist when I got into a Flame War (Even got a Warning point). I just don't want that to happen to anyone else.

I like anime. In fact, I'm listening to "See You Space Cowboy" right now.

I don't like people who babble about "Nekomimi" and whine about how "NEKOMUSUMUMEMOMEMUME TOTES ISN'T FURRY, U GAIZ", and try to shove their moe desu uguuuuuuu~ horseS#&$ into a game that's supposed to be about cyborg ninjas. If Warframe were an anime, it would be action-based seinen. It would be more like Big O or Heat Guy J or Evangelion, none of which involve anyone's catgirl waifu which they have printed on their body pillow.

Did anyone even say that those cat ears even have to be real or something else?

Why can't it be just decoration, just as Loki's hammer shark helmet?

I wouldn't actually mind a cat helmet or whatever.

I just hate this thread and everyone in it, and hope it never happens entirely out of spite.

Cat for Nova

Devil wings/tail for Saryn

Maid hat for Trinity

Dog ears for Mag

Bunny for Nyx

Fox for Ember

Anyone else?

Angel wings in a perpetual state of molt would fit Saryn better imho.

And I still want that METAL BAWKS for Rhino.

I wouldn't actually mind a cat helmet or whatever.

I just hate this thread and everyone in it, and hope it never happens entirely out of spite.

Haters gonna hate. Go on buddy, hate me, the more haters I have, the more swaggin' I msut be. :swag:

Anyway, actually ON topic, I'd like to see this, if only because I don't really like Nova's current alt helmet, looks like an upside down spider for a head. I also wish her normal head was a bit more angular, because then i could get away with calling my Nova a Beakie, anyone who knows WH40k knows what I'm talking about.

So sure, have your cat head, as long as its bonuses aren't awful like all the other new helmets.

signed seriously...-Power Duration on Saryn? :sigh:

Zylo the Wolfbane

Cat for Nova

Devil wings/tail for Saryn

Maid hat for Trinity

Dog ears for Mag

Bunny for Nyx

Fox for Ember

Anyone else?

How about lock this thread and forget everything that happened here?

DE is making good game design, not neko-anime-whatever-bullcrap helmets.

Again:

no_logo.jpg

Except you forget that DE wants Warframe to be Manga/Anime-like.

Not all anime is full of pointless catgirl fanservice.

I'm pretty sure they want it to be like an actually good anime, not your average panty-shot filled weaboo horseS#&$.